SHIT! MFLB problem, please help!

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Uberhighguy123, May 4, 2012.

1. I used the mflb with the stock batteries it came with, but didnt notice that there was a little sticker on the "nipple" side of the battery! I even charged the batteries twice with them like that, and I just noticed them a second ago. Please GC, lol am I gonna die?:eek:

2. how the fuck can you die from a vape youl be fine are the batteries working? when you use them to vape?

3. Hmmm... I got mine two weeks ago and have been using it fine. My batteries have those stickers on the positive side as well. First time vaping though....

Should I take them off?

4. I think so ha thats why i was wondering about it, because i dont know if they are supposed to be taken off. I left them on twice, and i dont know if the glue used to make them stick would heat up and smoke/vaporize

5. Actually, the only part that makes a connection is the tip of the positive end.

From their website:
    Incidentally, the paper ring on the positive end of the battery does not much matter. Magic-Flight leaves them on only for cosmetic reasons and removes them if they ever come loose or get in the way.

6. Don't listen to these guys man^^^^, if you vaped with that white ring on there, chances are you might have inhaled some bad fumes

The best way to get rid of these bad fumes is doing it naturally. Can you run a mile under 12 minutes? Go out real quick (while still stoned of course) and run a mile, you shuld be fine after that

7. I havent used it since yesterday, I just noticed it after I charged them before because I was getting ready to vape again. Fuuuuuuuck

8. :eek:

how are you alive op?

9. Dude I hate to break it to you but your going to die. I'm sorry, but you'll already have inhaled enough of the fumes. Your a walking dead man, better spend some time with your family

<trollface.jpg>

10. He'll be back after he finishes his mile.

He's probably really doing that. You blade's are ruthless.

11. Just trying to help him out, its not like running a mile is gonna hurt anything

Plus, atleast we'll know his MFLB is working

12. From what I understand the battery compartment is not connected to the trench area. You should be fine, but I would take off the sticker because there is no point to have that on there.

13. Ive had my MFLB for around a month and those stickers have been on the entire time and I am still alive. Only the little nipple on the end connects to the heating element to give the MFLB power. At worst the sticker just gets warm, big deal.