Shit man, Things you hate about microwaved food

Discussion in 'General' started by figarofigaro, Aug 11, 2012.

1. right now I'm eating a lukewarm chicken teriyaki dinner. and I'm not sure if its not fully cooked, because I didn't heat it up correctly... or if its just cold because I left it sitting on the counter for so long.

Shit man, shit.

:confused_2:

2. I hate heating up cheese sometimes...it just looks gross after it's microwaved.

3. Actually, depending on how long you left it sitting on the counter, it would have gotten more cooked. Believe it or not, microwaved food continues to cook after taken out of the microwave, because it cooks from the inside out.

4. microwaves are good for popcorn and not much else. Oven takes longer but infinitely better

5. Uh....

ok

6. Microwave food tastes like shit compared to food cooked in the oven.

7. Yeah microwaves ruin most food. I don't even use it anymore unless its something that's pretty much supposed to go in there.. like those sausage and pancake corn dogs. That shit is great cooked in a microwave.

Though I'll use it if I'm really fucked up and have heavy munchies, because then its not too bad. But even then, I wont do it with some foods

8. Toaster oven

9. are you fuckin retarded?

who the hell puts bagels in the microwave?

10. [quote name='"home wrecker"']
    are you fuckin retarded?

who the hell puts bagels in the microwave?[/quote]

That's not nice man. Obviously he tried it once and it didn't turn out so good.

11. acctually, more then once.

obviously a lazy rat bastord like myself

12. everyone point and laugh at the R - Tard!!!:p

13. I only like to microwave because im to lazy to cook food on the stove lol.

Like hot dogs would taste better grilled, or at least boiled....
    I take the easy route and just microwave them. Saves me time and effort.

14. Oh man I came back to this thread and things got weird...

How do you even microwave a hotdog? That doesn't sounds safe/delicious at all.... :confused:

15. [quote name='"figarofigaro"']

Oh man I came back to this thread and things got weird...

How do you even microwave a hotdog? That doesn't sounds safe/delicious at all.... :confused:[/quote]

Omg hot dogs in microwave are the most disgusting thing ever. I stayed for a month with my friends in seattle back in june and those motherfuckers were so lazy that they microwaved hot dogs. Like wtf? Who the hell does that?

16. "A common misconception is that microwave ovens cook food "from the inside out", meaning from the center of the entire mass of food outwards. This idea arises from heating behavior seen if an absorbent layer of water lies beneath a less absorbent dryer layer at the surface of a food; in this case, the deposition of heat inside a food can exceed that on its surface. In most cases, however, with uniformally-structured or reasonably homogenous food item, microwaves are absorbed in the outer layers of the item in a manner somewhat similar to heat from other methods"

WIKIPEDIA!

17. All I know about microwaves is that they shoot rays at the food which then collide with the water molecules in that food which makes it heat up because the water molecules then move/vibrate faster. That sound correct?

18. Youre all ingrates. Microwaves are a miracle of modern technology, if you dont like em dont use em. I love the fuck out of microwaves

19. i hate microwaved food, especially those pre packaged frozen shits..i always put them in for the recommended time and they always come out cold got dammit bruther

20. [quote name='"figarofigaro"']

Oh man I came back to this thread and things got weird...

How do you even microwave a hotdog? That doesn't sounds safe/delicious at all.... :confused:[/quote]

Lol, just put two hotdogs in for like 20 - 30 seconds and they are heated up. Yeah, nothing really "delicous" about it, thats for sure.

[quote name='"Stride420"']

Omg hot dogs in microwave are the most disgusting thing ever. I stayed for a month with my friends in seattle back in june and those motherfuckers were so lazy that they microwaved hot dogs. Like wtf? Who the hell does that?[/quote]

.... Lololol i do it.... :bolt:..... I can get preey lazy at times... But when your hungry and you want something "heated" and "ready" fast. Thats one way of doin it lol.