Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Shit like this just gets me heated

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by MCJewcy, May 23, 2008.

1. Alright so I moved a few states from where I was from and used to getting my reefer so I have very few and shady dealers out here since I don't have the luxury of my car until I move back home in FL and not many people deliver out here. But anyways around 10pm I ask a guy if he can get me a quarter of some kb and told him the price I wanted and if he could do it and he said he'd call a few people and see what's up.

He calls me back 10 minutes later and tells me the price and I agreed and he told me when he'd be here. Well I call every 30 minutes because he says "20 more minutes man" and eventually 1am rolls around and he gets here with some other dude and I get in the car. Then the other guy who I've never met is like yo it's _____ and it's about $15 a gram more than earlier stated.

Then he hands me the sack even though I have this utter-shit-face look to me and I pick it up and it's this bag of some shake with a few .1-.2 nugs floating in the masses. I weigh it just to humor myself and it's 5.9g and the guy takes out this fat nug of GDP and goes "Yeah man that shits the same as this" and I tossed the bag back and was like you got to be fucking getting me man, give me 7gs of the nugs and I'll give you ___ [the previous amount state], I'm not a fucking idiot" Then the guy turns around and looks at me for a second then grabs some other sack and he gives it to me and was like "uh sorry" and I weighed it and left. I was ready to punch a motherfucker.

Like seriously who is going to pay dank money for a bag of some fucking shake that's been shorthanded for some insane inflated price with some made up story about how it costs this dude $500 a oz or something. I mean come on, even with pricey weed out here there's no way he has just that bad of connections. Do they really think we're fucking idiots? Sorry I'm all ranting since GDP always gets me awake and hyped up about shit and I'm blazed.

2. I love it how dealers will try to play you for a dumbass, and change their shit around as soon as you show them you're not.

Pretty much a "If I can fuck 'em, I will, but if they're smart I'm still fucking the stupid ones so I break even on half and score on half" mentality.

Fuckin shame. I actually TIP dealers when they give me better deals on a constant basis, or once in a month I'll smoke them up.

Karma dude... karma.... :smoking:

3. round here we got a name for folks like that....

chancer

4. Tells you about the persons ethics and morals, or lack thereof. These people are extremely lazy and give dealers a bad name. Luckily I'm in Cali so if that were to happen to me, I would go get a medical card.

5. glad it turned out that way but don't push ur luck!!! they could have strapped or something. i hope you at least carried a legal sized shank on you.... but in the end congrats!!! you showed him that you can't get screwed over like that!!

6. drug dealing is illegal...you will run into much sketchyness with drug dealers...thats life

7. first of all its not a DRUG

and i like to call nice guys "street pharmacists"...since they are providing us with our medicine lol

8. word dude

9. Yeah, maybe Cannabis isn't a drug, but THC is.

10. in most countries the government considers it "A DRUG" so whether you want to accept that or not it is "A DRUG", if your government says so

11. Ha, you are in the same state as me. You minds well get used to it. People try to fuck you anyway they can. Whats trips me about those kinds of dealers are they try and pressure you, you get thrown off and they really think you might take that shit. I wouldn't let those mofos in my house either....

My boy got some shit dropped off to him about a year ago and it followed with two dudes and gun. All for a Playstation and I think 40 bucks. They got caught, I just wouldnt let any shady mofos in my house like that

12. Ya dude i hate shitty dealers. Its frustrating because if they just did what they were supposed to do and lets say for instance in this case, just showed up with a straight bag, popped it on the scale, and say have a good night please call me again if you need anything. Then hed probably have a solid customer and be able to take pride in selling herb rather then treat it like a joke. People like that never prosper.

13. ya dude i know exactly how you feel. when i first started smoking i had about 4 guys i could go to for weed and now 3 of em have been caught by either parents/school/law and are bein tested so now i hafta put up with all the same shit.

like this guy the first time i bought a quarter the bag looked a lil short but i didnt kno for sure and i didnt bother checking and the last bag he gave me was extremeley short like horrible so i sent him a text and hes like oh i fucked up ill give you dro for the amount ur missing (i bought mids) dont hear from him for a few days then he comes up with another story and says hell just give me what im missing he still has it but its extremeley dry. and i sent him the order last tuesday and he still doenst have anything it sucks so much

14. Couldn't disagree more..
    Don't listen to everything your government tells you

.:bolt:

15. Yea, never listen to what laws are passed by your politicians.......until you hear the clang of the cell's door shut.....

Grow you own so you can't get ripped off by a dealer. Merely covert ..

16. it is a drug, the same way most medicine are drugs. That dont make it bad tho, just dont let the word drug hold a negative connotation. Me personally i love using drugs.
    And yeah dealers are real shitty but if the dude is buying 500 dollar ounces then hes not buying enuf to be a real dealer which is why u shouldnt deal with him. But im sure ur well aware of that, though u did do a good job of showing him ur not a bitch so next time u cop from him hell either give u a decent deal or rob u for all u got, depends if hes smart enuf to hold a customer.