Shit is going down.

Discussion in 'General' started by Koala89, Jan 22, 2012.

1. So there's a police helicopter flying around my neighborhood and I was just outside talking to a friend on the phone, when a cop car pulled up and it was a woman in the car. She told me they were searching for someone about my height, skinny, wearing a white t-shirt or no shirt and that he had blue jeans on. She then asked me if I had seen anyone like that and I told her I didn't.

Really wish I knew what was up, the copter is still flying around.

2. We'd be in pretty big trouble if shit was going up.

3. Get to da choppa!

4. Oh wow.That would freak me out. Keep you're wits about you.

5. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  6. Meet me at the mall

7. hide yo kids hide yo wife

8. This actually sucks for me because my dealer was suppose to drop off some green and I was going to meet him outside, but I called em up and told them the situation and now I have to wait another day. ):

Stupid person gotta bring the cops here I mean seriously have some consideration for the rest of us. XD

9. Not the same story, but I to have to wait 1-2 more days till I get my herb :(

10. You should pull on a pair of blue jeans and a white tee shirt. That seems to be the only safe way out of this.

11. I know how you feel. I hate waiting and I could really use some of the herb today cause it's just been one of those days

12. I don't wear plain t-shirts lol.

13. This.

Also carry a giant sign that says "I ain't tryin' to git raped"

14. Well things have quieted down...still not sure wtf was going on, probably won't know anything till tomorrow.

15. lol.

I'm from NOLA. LaPlace is smelly :(

16. We're not all smelly. :(

17. I would have not looked at her.... and just started running.

then when they caught me say i didn't even know i was being chased and that i was just trying to run over to my friends house because he said he heard someone trying to kick his basement door... =o or something along the lines of that

18. hahhaahahah :laughing::laughing::laughing: