Shit is about to hit the fan

Discussion in 'General' started by Royksopp, Sep 3, 2013.

1. World War 3? :( majority of American people don't want war....

this is bad.

Yes, yes a majority of people don't want war but they certainly want fossils fuels and an ecological landscape that has been irretrievably altered by man's misuse.  What humans do to the Earth day to day is far more troubling than any mere war, and the sad part is most people refuse to see their footprint on this planet.  Its as if some people think human life comes without consequences.

3. Geez.  I don't want war.  I hate war.  it doesn't even make for interesting news compared to alot of the other fucked up shit that happens.  I've been a fucked up person in the past and kind of looked forward to some of the shitty things that happened, but not this.  Not anymore.

I gotta say fuck war :cry:

[​IMG]

4. I guess ww3 is happening. Now people such as yourself are making noob borderline troll threads  :cry:

5. Agreed Royksopp, I used to love that Rainbow Stylin song by royksopp. lol

But to be on topic.... totally agree. Arguably one of the worst areas of the world as far as conflicts and escalating violence is concerned. So many countries split against eachother and within each (civil wars, armed opposition forces). Israel, Syria, Turkey, Iran, Iraq.... Take all that shit and add the US and anti-American sentiments that are only getting worse..... To me it seems like a type of 'neo-colonialism' move by the US, just trying to add to their pockets in a different part of the world, treating the world like its a fucking RISK game. its disgusting.

Just this morning I saw that report about 2 missiles being launched by Israel just for 'practice' from the middle of the Mediterranean.
    http://news.yahoo.com/russia-detects-two-missile-launches-mediterranean-093544642.html

Kind of reminds me of how WWI started... just takes one wrong turn, one 'accident', a few dead politicians or governments and anything can happen.

This isn't a troll thread. I'm genuinely concerned.

7. its alright bros havent you played COD before?

8. Definitely. Im so prepared for this. m16 noob tube, flak jacket, hardline for the helicopter strikes, and claymores with scavenger of course.

im campin in a corner.

No, should I start? Can I just have you defend me instead? I'll give you a hug.

10. a hug for his mercenary services. thats cheap.

11. im ready then

A little kiss, too.

13. Well Congress is on board.  We are going to war... once again.   And guess what?   It's not going to end with "surgical strikes".   We are being pulled into a regional war that will have dire consequences for generations to come.  We're back to fighting a war on two fronts with a very tired military that has been fighting for over a decade.  Suicide rates among those currently serving and veterans is at an all time high.  We cannot sustain another protracted war.  Iran will get involved.  Russia and China are allies to Syria.  The only real ally we have in this is France.  The same country we hated when they wouldn't back us in the Iraq war.  Remember Freedom Fries?  Now they're our besties?  WTF?  This is complete and utter insanity. 

And if you think you won't be touched by this then you're just as crazy.  Our military forces are stretched thin and hurting.  The next logical step is to reinstate the draft.  That's right folks.  We're going to be conscripted into the military to support corporate profits and the 1%.    

14. The speaker of the house just gave obama backing for a strike against Syria. Its gonna happen for sure now top republicans are started to back obama Mcain ,Boahner

15. #15 BugPoop, Sep 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2013
    [quote name="Lazy Sunday" post="18621292" timestamp="1378233414"]its alright bros havent you played COD before?[/quote]Gtfoh this isnt a gameJust sayinSent from my PC36100 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. #16 Yoda, Sep 3, 2013

I agree to a point..
    But I have to ask..
    Do you think we should just watch as chemical weapons are used on those people. 400 kids died..min..
    1.2 million have left that country in the last year.

I hate us at war, but Im not sure our only agenda is to make money ..imho

17. Mhm.

When they herd us into the "devilish fema camps and start using those millions of graves" don't you hope another world power steps in? Or are they suppose to mind their own business. Sure in fairy tale land it'd be great if we could get ourselves straightened out before we worried about other people but that isn't how the world works.

18. #19 Carne Seca, Sep 3, 2013

There is no concrete evidence that Syria was responsible for the attack.  There are reports from civilians, doctors and even a U.N. inspector that it was a rebel attack.  

remember this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=0U-M2kJKLk0

19. oh really?? i had no clue it wasnt a game