Shit, I'm out of the game.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ADVOR, Feb 8, 2007.

1. Just got put on probation today... drug screens and all... Kinda depressed. Well, I'll still be posting, but I won't be able to enjoy sweet Mary Jane. I guess the positive side is how fucking blasted I'm going to get after I test positive for awhile and they take me off probation. Well, toke a bowl for me.

Get high blades, get high. Oh, and fuck injustice.

EDIT: Oh and I have a question. She said that if you smoke once a day, then you will test clean within 10 days. This sounds a little funky... we talked about it and she scheduled my first drug test for Feb. 20th, and the last time I smoked was this morning... I don't think I'll pass, but she said I'll "definitely pass" if I don't smoke from now until then. I weigh 130lbs.... but still, what do you guys think?

2. maaan that's a bitch. how long they got you locked down for?

3. that sux balls man, but like you said atleast you'll get super faded when you start smoking again

yea man stick around and keep posting :)

4. I don't know. She said depending on my first drug test results, I'll either go to treatment (2 drug tests a week, random house searches, etc.) or if I am clean, then we'll "work out a plan from there".

My life is starting to suck pretty bad right about now.

5. Well, make sure you do everything you can to be clean.

6. You might pass it.. It just depends on how much you normally smoke i think.. And since your only 130 i doubt it will stay in you for that long.. I've passed tests in only 4 days but i dont smoke that much :smoking:

7. Ah bro that sucks, I wish the best for you.

8. im in the same boat as u cept i havent had court yet and i havent smoked in a month. Im gonna go in there clean as a whistle.

9. I smoke once a day, and a lot more on the weekends. I probably go through about a Q per week.

10. I would have been on pro but I took the time and fines instead

11. shit man if i were u, just don't smoke especially if ur getting tested weekly, i've been on felony probation for 2yrs and will be gettin off this oct but at the beginning I only had to go in once a month and i would smoke the day of after i saw my probation and I would smoke a shit load of bud, and then for the next 29days I wouldn't smoke and it worked but i never got tested but after i started gettin tested i realized it wasnt worth it to risk it and just didnt smoke at all.

12. id just chill for now, while u r at it u can try out the legal buds and tell us how they are haha. didnt mean to laugh man...im just blazed :smoking:
    get clean and after not smoking for a while ur tolerance will change so u will feel real stoned the first couple smokes back into it. fuck injustice.

13. I dunno if its a good idea to come on this site while on probation, too much eye candy my man. If you have strong will (which I struggle to have), then by all means..do it.

What did u do to get on probation? if u don't mind me asking.

14. man, just MAKE SURE you're clean for that test. do the water, the running, the niacin, the cranberry juice, whatever man. just get clean. As long as you say the right things, you might not get tested at all anymore. My buddy that was on probation last had 3 dt's, and then didn't have another one for the rest of his probation, he got switched to unsupervised or whatever. he just had to call in once a month. "you staying out of trouble?" "yes sir" "alright. talk to you next month"

15. Damn Advor....that sucks big man! I knew about your run in...but that's harsh. Best luck with everything man...but I'd say that drink hella water ( not too much you'll die! ) also cranberry juice and go for regular walks. Now if you're like me just walking is hella boring especially if your not high....so what I do when I'm dry is take some shots of vodka ( or drink some of your favorite alcohol ) and go for the walk...don't drink soo much that your lost but drink to get a buzz then walk and enjoy the night stars...it'll help clean your system and sweat it all out and everything.

Best of luck man....hope to see some of your crazy sober journeys through life haha!

16. I was thinking about getting some alcohol. I don't drink, really... but hell, why not? I'm under 21 though, so I'm going to need to find somewhere to get it...

Well whatever, it's cold as fuck though... I don't know if I want to go for walks.

17. Ah true...didn't know temp there...but I know when I'm dry and can't get my hands on anything that's what I love to do...take some shots of vodka and go for a walk with a B&M in my hand while listeaning to my Ipod...great nights :smoking:

18. Im in the same situation, im about 2 months into my 6 month probation, random drops and everything. I have resorted to drinking (even though It makes me kinda sick) It at least takes some of the edge off. Hey at least she said that if you drop clean then you might be able to work out a deal. I would just drink a lot of water and take some niacin just to make sure you do drop clean. But yeah when you do get through this, Mary will just be that much better.

19. If you want to drink alcohol I'd recommend to be controlled about it. Because to me it seems like the Alcohol is what got you in the crazy situation, mixed with the weed (though weed is not as dangerous).

But if alchohol is what it takes to stay away from marijuana, by all means. (Be careful though, cause u can be busted for being underrage and drinking). Currently I'm on a marijuana break, I haven't smoked in about a month. Its not because of probation or anything really. I was waiting for this dealer that was supposed to give me a great deal on mids, but he ended up bitching out and being paranoid. All in all just stay positive, and maybe pick up a hobby u always wanted to do like guitar, songwriting, skateboard, pogo'ing..LOl whatever. Before you know it, all of this mess will be over.

P.S.- why didn't they throw out your case? Cops are supposed to read you your rights.