Shit I think about when I'm high...

Discussion in 'General' started by dom12, Feb 26, 2013.

1. OK, someone answer this question because it's bugging me out haha. If a blind person was born and somehow grew up without parents in total isolation, would they know they were blind? Or would that just be life, total darkness...

And what language do people who are both deaf and mute think in? Maybe just pictures?

I don't know, I'm really high. :smoking: :wave:

Discuss.

2. Yeah I think ur right man.

3. The Devil.

4. I think you still think in words.

And you would think that your reality is everyone's reality.

5. I think language is taught, if you cant hear it youd have no idea what it is right?

6. The language spoken in their past life ofcourse.

7. Total darkness.

Whatever language babies that don't understand language think in.

8. Questions that could never really be answered..the first one we can figure out though.

Let's make a GC experiment baby we are going to blind him/her when they are born. Place them in the wilderness under careful surveillance and then we will bring them back into the GC lab when they are older. Teach the kid English and introduce the concept of being blind and see how the kid reacts.

9. You wouldn't happen to be a fan of Martin McDonagh's The Pillowman, would you?

10. This is stuff ive thought about before
    :smoking:

Its like, what do people who were born blind, think that people and everyday things look like. Im sure after years of just feelin shit they kinda get a picture of what we looked like. But to them, what IS a picture? What is color? What do shapes look like? This is some serious questions and through time, with the advancement of technology and stoners everywhere, we will find the answers!

11. I haven't seen it or heard of it. You have intrigued me though.

12. Read it, it will speak to your inner soul.

13. I will have to look into this. Why is what I said related to it?

14. Check it out and I think you'll understand.