Shit I say when I go to church baked.

Discussion in 'General' started by wabeccaaa, Mar 10, 2013.

1. So I smoked before I met my mom at church this morning. I got there and sat down, zoning out every now and then. Then the pastor starts doing his sermon, and I'm slightly paying attention. He was talking about a story in the bible called 'The Prodigal Son' and he was going on and on about it.

Then he said, "Has anyone heard this story between 10 and 20 times?" and people raise their hands and stuff. At this point, I was just trying to figure out what the fuck this movie 'The Prodigal Son' was. Because I was super baked, I thought it was a movie and I had never heard of it.

So I turned to my mom and was like "What is he talking about? Is it a movie? I've never heard of it" and she just rolled her eyes and laughed and started finding it in the bible. I read it and then understood what the fuck everyone was talking about. Going to church stoned is fun :hello::smoking:

2. I have been going to church stoned for the past 3 times. Its pretty cool but also a buzzkill

3. Yeah, I agree. Especially when I want to start cracking up but I have to stifle it. The church that I go to is filled with a bunch of old people hahaha.

4. I cannot imagine going to church stoned, it'd be pretty depressing and a buzzkill IMO. Then again, it'd be like that if I was sober. But it's cool if you enjoy doing it :smoking:

5. i went to mosque and got stoned

for showing my ankles in public

6. Bible stories are pretty cool, man.

7. Hahaha, I went to church stoned like every sunday morning my senior year. Red eyes and smelling like weed, I didn't give a fuck.

I remember one time me and my friend smoked in the parking lot before sunday school, we walked in there fucking ripppppped. Fun times, fun times

8. Inb4 someone gets offended

Sent from my IPhone 6 using GC Forum

9. i'd probably be more interested in the symbolism / metaphors if i went stoned. although i haven't made time for church since i was probably 11. its justa waste of time imo. it has nice concepts but also many contradictions.

i don't feel the people that would surround me would appreciate my questions. considering most of them are closed off to any open thought and are merely there to fill an empty void in their mind.

10. anyone heard of the bible story where elijah gets laughed at by a bunch of kids for being bald, then God sends bears to kill the kids and then elijah gets in a fiery chariot and goes straight to heaven, anyone? I honestly cant believe the bible holds the complete truth after reading and learning about that.(former christian)

11. and going to church baked is fun, although I have quit going.

12. Organized religion is just a form of control over the masses and anyone who truly believes the principles is misinformed.

TLDR: Fuck religion.

13. [​IMG]

14. i used to always fall alseep during the serman and when we sat on our nees for a while. i made it look like i was praying, but my mom always knew lol

idk, i think i would get horny going to church smoking this bud i have now, plus all those church females...maaan lol

15. #15 fourtwozer0, Mar 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2013
    ever stop to consider some (half if not most) people are so lost that they literally need the guidance religion offers to make ok decisions ? Clearly you have not.

a world without religion would be even more helpless than the world is today. and please dont argue the fact with "the death / violence religion has brought on the world" cus its human nature...

edit : and btw i am agnostic so please don't assume anything with my argument. im only playing devils advocate where it seems appropriate.

Also, if you're atheist you're practically as bad as a christian or any other religious advocate.

16. i smoked and went to church literally just to see what it's like (i'm not religious) and i swear it was like a cult gathering

17. Yes, that's the whole point. Religion is the vice of the masses.

No.

I'm a nothing, the whole concept is absurd. Who knows what happens when we die.

18. religion is the core of human understanding

however, modern organized religion is about control

19. is that any reason to hate it though ? ( not that you said that , but it seems thats how you think ) it clearly had good intentions. and its not surprising that the morals drawn up thousands of years ago are almost worthless nowadays. and apologies if my first reply seemed blunt.

there literally has to be some sort of guideline. whether its for the masses to idolize in something or simply a set of rules for them to follow. the greater of the people will always be below government / and during recent times, religion.

20. They control them so much they fuck their kids like vampires and just keep quiet about it.