Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Shit i picked up today

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Cali_Toker, Mar 4, 2003.

1. I use to have a scanner so id scan in my nugs anytime i re-copped some dank. But since i dont got a scanner ill just describe it.

Shit stinks like a motherfucker. Almost stinks too much , forgot when i stopped at the gas station. Man that station reeked. Its kinda hard to break up with your hands cause its sticky but once you break it up it rolls rice nice cause you can compact it to a nice long solid stick of dank. Light green with lots of orange hairs. Not a huge amount of crystals but i saw them on my book while ill was breakin up the weed so i know they are there. But yeah thats bout it , i think the thing that stands out the most though is the smell. This is proally the strongest smelling weed ive had in about a yr or so. Ended up getting a good deal on it too , $45 for a 8th or $90 for a quarter. Prices on bud like this is usually 50 and 100 so i saved a lil money. Dude i bought it from also rolled of jay of his personal stash and we went around the block and smoked it then he gave the roach.

Yall should post up the description of the weed you guys get too its cool seeing what everyones smoking around the world.