Shit! HELP PLEASE!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by kalofkrypton, May 27, 2012.

1. Well I'm having one hell of a time figuring out what's going on. I have flushed my plant twice in the last week. The second being this morning and it was almost clear when I was done. (The run off)
    I originally thought my problem was nute burn but I stopped giving nutes about a week and a half ago. Once a week I trade off big bloom and tiger bloom. In between that I would give ph'd water. The run off is testing at 6.6. Idk what to do. I know I should prob transplant now but that won't help if I don't know what the issue is. Need some help here please. Thanks guys!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. What kind of water are you using? Im a relative newbie, but that could possibly be a cal/mag issue....if you are using ro or distilled water and not supplementing cal/mag, that would be my guess as your ph seems good.

3. I'm using tap water that I let sit out for a couple days.

4. Have you looked up the analysis for your water? If your city uses chloramines to disinfect, no amount of letting it sit will remove the chlorine from the water.

5. No I haven't. However after thinking about it, it is mg. I completely forgot about it dealing with my life lol. I'm using miracle gro and have been forgetting to add in mg using Epsom salt. Know what I gotta do when I get home.

6. It's always best to work with the best quality water you can, but that picture of your plant is a pretty extreme example. Cover all your bases rather than betting on just one.
    That spotting seems to be restricted to only the largest fan leaves, so that's encouraging.
    Are you doing any foliar misting or feeding? Don't do this when lights are on or you will get leaf burn - the water droplets act as little magnifying glasses that will burn your leaves.
    Do you have an aphid or spider mite problem? Clip off one of the affected fan leaves & examine closely with a magnifying glass.
    Is your soil holding too much water? You need some dry-out between waterings to maintain a healthy root mass.
    Hoping some of these ideas will help.