Shit happens

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by rubbsled, Nov 30, 2007.

1. So yesterday I had the day off, so I made fireworks (which worked ok but i didnt use that much weed). After I made them, I put the rest of my stash in my shorts pocket. Eventually, I took them off and went to sleep.

The next day (today), I had to work and my girlfriend had the day off, so she stayed home (we live together in an apt). Well its her job to do the laundry (i have dishes duty) so she did, which is very nice of her. However, and even though I told her to always check my pockets, she put the shorts through the wash with my weed still in my pocket. I get home from a long day of work and start searching for my shorts, that I though would have my weed in it. She tells me she did laundry so I run downstairs and find a wet empty baggie on the floor.

Yes, I was a little upset for a little while, but mainly because I was thinking all day about going home and toking, and not being able to do that. Luckily, it was only like $5-10 worth of weed, not that much.. but still COME ON i wanted to smoke :(

my girlfriend did say she'd buy the next bag :D

2. Well, you did leave your weed in your pockets. You should hide that shit, what if somebody was murdered in your house, and in all of the excitement, you forgot you had a bag in one of your pockets in the laundrey. It happens to fall out on the floor, and in the invetigation the police see a bag of weed on the floor. Busted.

Seriously, it could happen. Sorry, I'm baked.