Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Shit got real last night

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by madeinchinaa, Oct 7, 2012.

1. So last night me and two of my friends got high as fuck. I don't smoke that much but I'm not new to it or anything but last night was some crazy shit. We walked around this playground at night and stared at the stars and trees for almost 2 hours. We were conviced that there was a face in the tree and someone's shadow chilling by a tree. It was my friend's weed and it was all crumbled up and kind of brown. We didn't think it was going to do much and we smoked a bowl of that and a bowl of some shit I had. One of my friends only took a hit or two, and then thought he was having an allergic reaction or something and didn't smoke anymore. I don't know how to describe it, and I think I've typed too much dumb shit, but it wasn't like any other high I've ever felt. Like one of my friends described what he was feeling and seeing and instantly I could see and feel it too. I really don't think it was laced, but it kind of looked like pictures I've seen of that synthetic shit. My friend who had it is pretty dumb and could of been ripped off or something. Has anyone else ever had this happen before?

Weird thing is that I pretty much loved it while my other friend was freaking out half the time.

2. Did you find slenderman ?

3. Holy shit my friend was talking about him all day yesterday hahaha. When we were lit he kept saying how he expected slenderman to pop up any second.

4. probably, as you so well put it, got high as fuck

5. cool story bro.
    the best ive had is not feeling my body for an hour :smoke: