Shit..crap..man I don't know.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Husky42, Sep 8, 2011.

1. So, I've started seeing this girl. She knows I smokes, she does NOT know that I grow (medical patient)

She wants to come over, but i mean if there was a person living in - wow this dude is obviously growing pot in his house award.. I'd win it. I have a flowering tent, veg tent and clone box all in the open, nutes, fans etc.

Now honestly, its only 2 plants ever flowering at a time, 2 in veg and just a few cuttings if i have them going. Its completely personal and I'm fine with her knowing.

But i'm not sure how to approach it, do i let her know before hand and gauge reaction do I just not let her come over for awhile. Do I just let her find out on her own and approach it then?

I'll be honest with you.. i never really thought about the girl factor when I grow, I used to just go to their place and fuck and be done with it, but well I'm getting older and wanting more out of a partner then just a sex buddy these days.

2. all i can really say is be honest, never been in your situation before :(

hope it goes well. if she knows you and knows the laws then it shouldn't be a big deal.

3. If she gives you shit over a fucking plant, she is not worth the time. If she is ok with you smoking I can't see why she would bitch about growing. It's safer, cleaner and cheaper.

4. Make sure you reaaally like her, cause if shit goes sour shes quite a bit of beef on you.

5. she probably wont care.

6. I'm a Medical patient with facets and osteophytes. I mean, its not like i'm breaking state law or anything

7. your good then bro.

I mean, if she doesnt like it, then it just wasnt meant to be.

8. let her know beforehand and explain. she'll probably be fine with it.

9. Don't say a word to her about it. The best option would be to turn the tables and get to her place, but if that's no option just hide the plants in a closet. It's rude to go through people's shit, so hope that she won't.

10. I think she should be fine with it, especially if you are within your legal right to grow them.

Maybe she'll really dig it, man. It'd be great to have a chick love your plants as much as you do.

11. Take her out for coffe or something and bring up the subject of growing and see what her reactions are to that before you even say that you do it to see how she will react

12. Does she smoke? If I met a guy who grew a personal stash, I'd be impressed and proud ;] If she isn't cool with smoking, then she honestly isn't worth your time!

13. So she totally dropped a bomb on me last night when I was at her place, and pulled out her jar of herb, small but nice little pipe and informed me she was nervous about me seeing her bong behind the tv.

Apparently she was not as aware of my smoking as i thought she was, but yea i was like.. thats so awesome.. because i grow weed. And yea, we had a fucking amazing night no sex, just a good quality night enjoying each other!

14. Awesome!

15. Damn, you've found yourself a stoner chick! Treat her good they're special ;)
    But anyway i hope it all works out good :D