shipping to usa info

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by bocasmowlfull, Feb 13, 2007.

1. can someone who has ever ordered from doc from the usa please tell me without going into actuall packaging details how long their order took to arive did they have to sign or get a slip to go pick up or just arive in their box. california specific but anywhere in us will help.

2. They send it by mail so no signature required, it's just in your mailbox.

Took me less than two weeks from when I sent a money order by snail mail to when I had beans in hand. They ship within a day or two of receiving your order, but from there international mail is out of their hands, so it could should up a few days later or a few weeks.

3. I live on the east coast so i dont know if this will help but for me i ordered a bong from here and it took 3 weeks just to be shipped and arrived shortly after that. And 10 days ago i orederd a bowl and it is still telling me that its preshipping so it could take just as long but i hope not. hope this helps

~Hunter S. Thompson

4. Hmm... he wanted to know about about seeds from the doc, and you're talking about bongs and pipes from the city. No offense but I think its irrelevant. yanaddamean?

5. I live in so Calif and my orders from the Doc have taken anywhere from 8 to 14 days after receiving an email confirming shipment sent out.