Shipping to US

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by iwuzherematt, Nov 26, 2006.

1. What sites sell seeds and ship to US?

2. i hear dr chronik does

3. Is the case concealed, and will the Postal Service Rape me? Is it legal?

4. no... it's NOT legal

from what i've read, your chances of getting intercepted are slim and all that happens is you get a letter saying your package was intercepted at customs.

don't worry about stealth... doc sends your stuff right. i've gotten 3 out of 3 orders from him in just under a week using CC orders. a few here say that's a bad idea, but EVERY shipping loss other than interception i've ever read about has been when someone sends a money order.

i also got both of my seedboutique orders quickly, but was really stressing the 2nd one as their CC ordering is down and i hadn't recieved a confirmation after a 2 weeks, but i got my order a few days after that. i only wnt back to gypsy because they ALWAYS send freebies and are the cheapest on the net whereas doc only sends them the 1st time you order.

still, nearly everyone always says nice things about the doc. i'd order there again in a heartbeat, especially if i'm in a hurry. they also offer an "extra stealth" manner of shipping (regular is fine with me) but they repack the seeds to do it. i like to keep the labled packaging that seeds come in myself.

5. Do you live near the east coast? 2 weeks seem prettey fast...

6. dr. greenthumb does. express shipping too. grenadine is really nice and a great producer.
    www.drgreenthumb.com

7. i'm not going to tell anyone where i am here and niether should you. if you're going to break the law in public... use some common sense.

trust me, if you purchase from doc using a CC, you'll be getting your beans late if it takes 9 days. i've ordered on a monday and recieved on saturday once. it's NEVER taken over 7 days yet.

if you look at a map... the east coast is about as close to england as you can get in north america.

they ship air mail. read the other posts here, most other people (wherever they are) are getting their orders in a week or less too. you're actually wasting more time here asking for a delivery date timed to the second than if you had just placed an order.