Shipping to Pakistan

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by KarachiGrower, Mar 6, 2012.

1. Hey all,

Long time stalker, first time poster. am fairly hooked onto the idea of growing my own stash seeing as how the last few times i scored hash the quality was really crappy and gave me a headache (suspect that some nasty oil is mixed in there) which is shitty since i just bought 500g of it :(. still trying to salvage it by trying different cure methods, but thats for another time.

Anyway, if anyone has ever lived where i do, youd know bud is almost impossible to find in any form other than hash (very very decent in the north of the country but crap where i live near the coast)

I'm interested in starting a grow but am not too sure of how to get the seeds in ? anyone with firsthand experience of having it shipped here ?

Talked to attitude seeds about it and they're willing to ship stealth to me but im still unsure of how customs would check packages ... Any help is appreciated.

would love to hear from people who are already growing here.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. hopefully someone on here has had seeds shipped to them there before. But I imagine their customs won't open up the package unless it's of a fairly large nature. Attitudes packaging is rather slim the only things that really bulk it up are the mugs and t-shirts. best o luck with that though. [​IMG]

3. Attitude delivers to the USA, and I would guess our customs are even tighter. I would just say don't order around holidays etc, mail is more likely to be intercepted around those times.

4. As to taking the contents of the package, I would worry more about your local delivery people than customs at your border.

5. well seeing as weed came from your country to begin with, just go to the mountains and get some homegrown seeds brah :smoke:

6. Hah, yep. Sounds like a long drive for OP though.

OP skunk P hit the nail on the head, the packaging is pretty inconspicuous. You should probably familiarize yourself with the shipping laws in you country regarding these sorts of contraband. Pretty hard to detect though, unless there is a high % of your mail that gets open and inspected. The way's it will be identified is twofold: If the senders address is flagged by the Postal office, or random inspection.

Anyways, all the best of luck to you.

7. Just an update for anyone who had the same Question I did. Yes Attitutde delivers here :D... Little longer than expected though, placed the order on 20th, shipped on 23 and got it today. Who cares though, the seed itself looks yummy ! Attitude even threw in an unexpected auto blue mammoth. The rest are below - it was a small order as i didn't want to risk it ending up not reaching me.

Product: Short Stuff Seeds Blue Himalaya Feminized
    Product: UFO#1 World of Seeds Afghan Kush Ryder Autoflowering Feminized
    Product: UFO#2 Delicious Seeds La Diva Feminized Automatic
    Product: FREE Barneys Farm Critical Kush Feminized
    Product: FREE Barneys Farm Pineapple Chunk Feminized

Need help though now planting the buggers since its my first time. Weathers consistently been hot lately (Think highs of Mid 40s C and lows of 30C) with average humidity. It might get a little more humid if anything.

I'm thinking of germing short stuffs blue himalaya and afghani ryder. Do you think its worthwhile growing outdoors on the balcony in this environment (Security is not an issue since the balcony is 9 stories up and a corner apartment with no visibility from any other residence). The alternate is converting a spare washroom and using CFLs. What do you guys recommend keeping in account the strains and the environment ?

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. This may help Karachi, Pakistan extended 2 weeks weather forecast

Just looking for the best seeds out of the bunch to germ and advice on the growing technique. Strictly personal stash which i want to get my hands on quickly :smoke:(hence opting for the autos)

Will move to the approp forum and try to keep a log once i start

Thanks guys

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. i would germinate indoors and use cfls for the start

10. Grow out in the balcony! it'd be crazy to attempt to grow these in the bathroom in Karachi; its too hot, and there's hardly any electricity to keep your lights running. Just keep them safe from very hot wind when they're young or they'll wilt.

If there's ONE thing good about pakistan, its the climate for growing weed. Good luck!

11. I tried it in a cabinet and lost one to over heating so i let the other 2 move to the outdoors in full sun all day. lemme know your opinion

http://forum.grasscity.com/outdoor-...row-pics-advice-appreciated.html#post14784081

12. You should learn how to grow first

read "marijuana horticulture the indoor/outdoor medical grower's bible" by Jorge Cervantes.

Growing in Pakistan is hard cus you wont find equipments/nutrients needed to grow potent flowers, and offcourse temperature above 25C is bad for germinating the seeds and the whole growing process .. so you have to keep these things in your mind.

13. im frm pakistan too

14. I have read all the books and the point of the post was to get feedback on mistakes i might be making. I think thats the point of this forum.

As far as the 25C is concerned i find it to be too generic a statement seeing as how MJ has been grown all over. If you have ever seen the fields where the best hash comes from in PK (Jamrud/Khyber) which i actually have travelled extensively youd know the temps touch 45 there in the mid season and the plants do quite well (of course with some intervention from the grower). Pretty hardy plant it is.

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. yes alright.. but you should germinate it under 25C for better buds.. and make sure no one gets to know that u are growing.. the smell can linger from the balcony to the streets down there or if your balcony is 3/4 stories high then go for it.

balcony would be a good place offcoures the natural wind, sunlight and the rain is what the maryjane needs.. and it would be alot easy for you to grow there.. and offcourse u would be giving water and nutrients according to her needs. Just make sure to get rid of the smell and thats it. you are fine to go.

Beginners guide to growing marijuana

id recommend u to read this.

• Informative Informative x 1
  16. Yaar, just take a trip up the Kashmir and look for some landrace plants. That's the best seeds you will ever get. Or order from the Attitude, they will ship to Pakistan no problem.

I miss Karachi and the crazy shit that goes down over there.

17. just to let you guys know, customs people mostly, if not always, check the package, if the envelope you received was cut through with a knife or something that means they went through it, but that doesn't really matter because seeds are legal here, it's the cultivation aspect that is not hence you still need to be careful when ordering your seeds, preferably at a friends address or an address you don't intend on growing just to be on the safe side.

18. hi guys. i am from karachi and i am literally tired of smoking hash. wanted to smoke up weed for a change but due to its non-availability here as you know, i haven't been able to find a single source of contact that could provide me with it. what do i do? order seeds like karachigrower did and plant the stuff myself? any suggestions, karachigrower? and can you provide an update on your plantation? thanks :D

19. First time grower from lahore pakistan ordered my seed from sea of seed and rcvd em in a week awesome job on the stealth i have 5 kc bud magos in my front lawn 3 roadrunners auto flowers 100 % germination. Popped 3 kc bud cali and a kandy kush. The 5 mangos n 3 roadruners are in the 1 st week of germination. The dude at the gardenjng shop has stated that ppl have germinated cannbis before in lahore. If u really want some bud buy the seeds n grow it. Get good soil will cost u but in the long run it is worth it