Shipping to America?

Discussion in 'General' started by MyStatesIllegal, Mar 7, 2012.

1. I ordered a piece from here yesterday, and after some thought I got scared that I am going to get in trouble:confused::confused:. I live in Oklahoma. :eek::eek:

Sorry if this is in the wrong section. :p

2. Shitt watch out man ur looking of ya allready... ( he's behind u).

3. [​IMG]

4. IF customs seize's it I think you'll only get a letter in the mail. No biggy.

5. a little off topic but i was about to make a thread about GC shipping myself and decided i'd throw it in here... so i ordered a few things about 2.5 weeks ago and i know it usually takes about that long to get to the US (i'm in Pennsylvania) but i'm getting very impatient and want my shit to come so i can smoke out of it!! has anyone ordered anything about 2.5 weeks ago to the east coast? have you recieved it yet?

6. [quote name='"the814"']a little off topic but i was about to make a thread about GC shipping myself and decided i'd throw it in here... so i ordered a few things about 2.5 weeks ago and i know it usually takes about that long to get to the US (i'm in Pennsylvania) but i'm getting very impatient and want my shit to come so i can smoke out of it!! has anyone ordered anything about 2.5 weeks ago to the east coast? have you recieved it yet?[/quote]

Go to forum support and open a support ticket. The open forum isn't the place for it. This is shipping from the Netherlands, it doesn't come over night.

OP-its fine, the package will come. No need to be "scared".. unless you're under 18 and can't sign for it.

7. no shit. i just said i know it takes a few weeks. i'm just being impatient, and was curious

8. [quote name='"the814"']no shit. i just said i know it takes a few weeks. i'm just being impatient, and was curious[/quote]

No need to have a smartass response because I tried to help you.

Now I hope your package is seized by customs :)

9. your the one being the smartass saying it doesn't ship over night when i clearly said i know it takes a few weeks. maybe you should read a post thoroughly before replying

10. [quote name='"the814"']your the one being the smartass saying it doesn't ship over night when i clearly said i know it takes a few weeks. maybe you should read a post thoroughly before replying[/quote]

Haha you'll go real far in life with your attitude.

11. whoa, some rudeness coming from somewhere.

ordered mine 2/6
    arrived 3/5 to michigan. its pretty hard to stay patient but it will come

12. I ordered mine 1/19 and i still do not have it -_- it was also a large order of over $400.

13. [​IMG]