shipping info...

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by skedastik, Apr 22, 2003.

1. I placed an order on the 15th and received a confirmation email/receipt on the 16th. It is now the 21st and I haven't recieved any other information. Just wondering how long it takes to package and get sent out. I sent an email regarding this on the 18th I believe, but haven't heard anything back. If someone could let me know it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your help.

It was just the "glass bong turned medium" , which is pretty standard so i am assuming they would be in stock. If not I would appreciate a notification.

order # 014684

cheers,

- skedastik

2. i have replied to a similar question......if you can't find it let me know and i'll post the link for you.......Peace out.....Sid

3. i have browsed around and found a few, but not on the topic of when it actually ships out, as opposed to when it arrives... but i will be receiving a confirmation email when it actually ships out, with tracking number, etc.? i just want to know when it actually ships...

- skedastik

4. i'll sent SJ apm for you and hopefully he'll get in touch with you soon......Peace out......Sid

5. cheers

- skedastik

6. sid... you have ordered from here correct? ... will i be receiving shipping notification?

- skedastik

7. i haven't personally ordered anything from grasscity however i am one of the supermods and my job is to help out the blades here.....i'm not sure if you receive a notification or not.....maybe one of the other blades will answer that one for you.......Peace out.....Sid

i do know however that some people have been worried about there orders and then SJ replies and it's been something trivial like the item being out of stock etc....

8. sounds good... thanks for your help... i just hope they notify people about out-of-stock items, shipping problems, etc. thanks again...

- skedastik

9. but the email i sent was about account info as well (in that i have no usesrname/password) unless of course during the process of ordering i selected one, but i don't remember doing that... i have no way to login

i can log in with this account i set up for the forums... but that won't give me any order details.

- skedastik

10. If you have not made an account durinhg your order process, you must make a new account, the account for the forums and an account for the shop are two different things

at the support pages you can make a new account, so please go there.

SJ

11. ok... new account created... but that still gives me no info on my order... i get the message "No pending orders for ..." it's been a week... i just want to know the status of my order... is there anyway to tell if it has shipped, out of stock, order received, etc.? ... i appreciate your help.

- skedastik

12. Because you have made an account after you made the order, with your new account info, go to the support pages and make your order inquiry at http://shop.grasscity.com/support and do not forget to mention your order number (on the email which has been send to you after you made the order) and we will be able to tell you the status of your order. You cannot get more specific order information on the forums, only at the support center.

SJ

13. but i already sent in a support question... like the 18th... and i never received a response... guess ill try again

- skedastik

14. Please login at the support center and look and your active requests, you will see we have replied there!

SJ

15. woohoo! ... finally got this sh*t figured out... thanks for your help... although i had no idea to check there for a response, either because i am retarded and too lazy to read and look for it, or it was hard to find.. either way... i know what's going on now and that is helpful... cheers...

- skedastik

Grasscity Deals Near You