Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Shipping from Grasscity Question.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by WTFun, Jan 18, 2010.

1. Hi, I am planning on making my first purchase from grasscity and since I work about an hour away from my house, I am generally not home when the mail arrives. My question is will I need to go home early to sign for the package or will the post carrier just leave it on the doorstep. I have never ordered glass online so I don't know what the regulations are. I am in the U.S. If I will need to sign for it, is it due to "tobacco" paraphernalia being illegal to sell to minors or can I have my 17 year old son sign for it since he will be home.

2. Nah if you selected the normal shipping option they will leave it. No sig necessary.