Shipping Address??

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by os daeg, Mar 12, 2005.

1. I have searched the site high and low for a shipping address for cash orders.

For the sake of law, and my room mates "snooping", I wish to know what the address I make my payment out to is. The one I have seen on the site says that the name of the boxholder I will be sending to is "SUPERJOINT VENTURE - GrassCity.Com". There is no way that I can ship this envelope out without some sort of suspicion be attributed to me. If this is indeed the address I must use, is there some way that I may write in a false name in its place, for example..

John Smith
    Gyroscoopweg 124
    1042 AZ, Amsterdam
    The Netherlands

?

If however the address used for ordering is different than the one I mistakenly took it for, please alert me.

Also: What does the return address on the package look like?

If anyone could answer my questions I'd really appreciate it! Thanks!

2. Shipping is very discrete. :) I'll check into your other question about payment and get back to you.

3. it's not hard to find, realy did you even start a cash order??? it's all explained step by step in the instruction pages after you have chosen casah payments at the checkout and the adress given doesn ont contain grasscity.com or superjoint venture. You must place a cash order at the checkout pages and follow the instructions from there, without the needed printout for your cash or check order you order annot be taken into production in the firsdt place.

good luck

SJ

webmaster grasscity.com

4. Thank you. I was not aware that I had to place an order first. I appreciate your help!