Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Shipping a dirty pipe and grinder

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jordantc333, Jun 28, 2018.

1. ok so I did something really stupid. I shipped out two dirty pipes and a grinder to myself from the Netherlands to Colorado. I’m 18 and in the Netherlands I know it is completely legal for me to possess paraphernalia but I’m unsure of US laws. I’m just really paranoid, I’m a college student and don’t want to lose my scholarship or end up kicked out of college all together..

2. they will get taken by customs no doubt, but nothing more ever happens.

• Agree Agree x 2

3. Customs will take it lol why didn't you just take it in your luggage,you could always have just played stupid if you got stopped..

4. No matter how stupid a person acts possession will still get them in trouble where it's illegal.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Maybe with the current climate and clusterfuckery in the US, especially since CO is a legal state, you may be fine, get a warning letter saying they confiscated it, OR it will arrive safely.

If it was to be delivered to a college campus I'd be more worried about the school policy but I'll be the one to venture in positive hopes you'll be fine.

6. #6 old shol4evr, Jun 28, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2021
    delete

7. You'll be okay, you may not get your stuff. They're not going to make a sting arresting you when it's delivered, it's only paraphernalia and frankly speaking you are not worth the effort and expense. It would make them look pretty stupid spending a hundred thousand prosecuting a nobody for paraphernalia. If your name was Trump they'd spend 20 million trying to get you for this.

• Like Like x 1
  8. No worries on the legal side, but I wouldn't wait around for the package. Why did you not pause for 10 minutes to clean the thing at least a bit? A good soak in some ISO for a couple hours would of made it brand new again and you could of gotten it.

9. Customs opened a frickin video came I bought LOL. Why didn't you clean it first?

10. Hey someone who I know is in a similar situation, whatever happened with your package