Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

shipping a bong to the us of a

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by thechilipepper, Feb 16, 2009.

1. hey guys, i was browsing around and didnt see anything about it, so i wanted to ask: is it cool to have a bong shipped from grasscity to the united states? i wanna get one online, but i dont wanna get arrested or anything. if yall successfully bought and received a glass water pipe from grass city, itd reassure me to hear it. thanks everyone.

2. i have. its fine because bongs are not illegal. you can buy one at a local glass shop, having them shipped into the usa is fine. the only thing to worry about is if the packed it well so it makes it to you without breaking.

3. Why couldn't they ship a water pipe?

Nothing illegal about it.

4. as long as they're brand new then you've got no problems. Shipping a used piece is much more risky business.

5. I've been thinking about buying keychain here :smoke: