shippensburg university

Discussion in 'General' started by Dizzzle, Apr 21, 2008.

1. anyone on here go to shippensburg university, pa? I'm thinking about going to school there and am trying to find out about the party/tree scene.

2. whenever you get there just look around for this kid named kuhn, just kuhn, he has a first name, but you can call him kuhn.

not a party cat really but authentic stoner.

3. Dont really know much about it, but think my brothers friend goes there. I'm considering it, checking out all of the PA State schools. Pretty sure the surrounding area is pretty suburban and dead though.

4. yea man i visited the other day...the little town seems pretty beat...but its a college town so i'm sure there are good parties...just trying to verify that before i enroll

5. Every school has to have the group of people that party a lot, just have to look harder sometimes. Hope it works out.

6. It's like any school. The party scene is pretty big here, and tree is available but nobody is going to walk up and put it in your hand. There are steady sources of it, you just have to know where it's coming from.

7. Ill Bump this thread. I go to ship. Just thought Id see if there are any stoners around that wanna chill always lookin for new people to smoke with

8. I'm from chambersburg, right down the road from shipp, and all I get is dank weed around here. It's a good area.

9. I know a chick that went there. Great tits!

10. My brother starts college there on the 27th. Seems like a solid place.

11. was around there today, being awkward trying to find a new connect. smh

12. I know some people from my HS who are going there.