Shipment seized):

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Deleted member 717028, Mar 18, 2014.

1. #1 Deleted member 717028, Mar 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2020

2. That sucks, I'm pretty sure you just email them with a pic of the letter and let them know what happened and they'll do a free re ship for you

3. Did you pay for the guarantee? If not you're likely out of luck. :smoke:

4. Nope I didn't it was like 15 extra bucks so I thought I'd take my chances. It sucks because I always hear so many people saying that chances are very slim that it'll actually get seized.

5. I'll give that a try. Fingers crossed!

6. I have only ordered once from attitude, but I did guaranteed and mine came through fine. They were only in customs for a day. I think its worth it  

7. Has anyone been able to get their order reshipped without the guarantee?

8. It seems like a long shot. The guarantee is offered for a reason.
    I guess the worst that can happen is they say no, but I wouldn't ask, due to the obvious. :smoke:

9. Well I just emailed them saying my shipment was intercepted. Along with a picture of the mail interception notice and a picture of the order history. I'm gonna be pretty upset if they won't send me more or refund me. 50 bucks down the drain.

10. The only one's you can be upset with is customs and yourself. :smoke:

• Like Like x 4
  11. And there isn't much reason to be mad at customs either. It is their job after all, whether you agree with the laws or not we all know that it's illegal. Maybe they do take care of you, and if they do hopefully you appreciate it fully. As said before, the insurance is offered for a very real reason and if they were going to refund without the insurance they probably wouldn't even offer it.

Good luck and if they tell you to kick rocks just consider it a lesson learned. If you can ever pay a small fee to ensure a federal crime gets pulled off you should probably pay up.

• Like Like x 2
  12. You make a good point. I'm not mad at customs or attitude about it. It sucks, but they were all just doing their jobs. I'll just let this be a lesson for next time

13. Also what are the chances that customs put my address on some potential criminal list or something? Or did they simply seize and move on? It's got me a little concerned, so that'd be great if anyone has any knowledge about this.

14. Sorry but I seriously doubt you will be getting anything reshipped..doesn't hurt to ask but don't get your hopes up..next time you know to get the insured shipping

I received my attitude order 2 days ago, had the guaranteed shipping but I got all my seeds

15. They may have a list but I doubt it. Some have reported custom siezed shipments and the next few getting through. :smoke:

• Like Like x 1
  16. When I ordered, at checkout it said they reship if it doesn't make it. It kinda made me under the impression that they would reship it once, and if you payed they would ship as many times as it takes. Looking while not as stoned, I'm not sure thats what it meant. 

17. #17 patriofarmer, Mar 22, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2014

It they have a list it's a long one.  I've never heard of anyone getting busted solely for ordering seeds.  

I am curious to see if they re-ship without purchasing the guarantee.  No offense, but if $15 dollars is going to make or break you, you shouldn't be ordering seeds.  Honestly if they do re-ship I may email them and ask for my money back on previous orders...Nah they have done well by me over the years.

• Like Like x 1
  18. #18 skinny ninja, Mar 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2014
    Seems like Attitudes reputation has gone to shit lately. Everything they send keeps getting caught up in customs because they don't change their stealth shipping style. OP, if you're gonna order seeds again i'd look for other places to do it.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Just a heads up, my order from TSSC arrived today just fine and it came through Chicago. I was worried because it sat in customs for four days but they must have just been extra busy. This is my second successful order from TSSC this month and now I'm good with seeds for a couple of years. TSSC isn't so great with freebies but still have a good selection. I highly recommend them to anyone whos been intercepted using another seedbank.

• Like Like x 1
  20. My order (bday promo) was seized. It went thru LA and was there for like 25 days or so. They package came today with green tape and a letter. The socks it came with were actually pretty cute so it wasn't a total loss. They have already reshipped to me so now I have to wait and see.

Sent from my DROID4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app