Shipment Problem

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by theshadow324, Feb 4, 2010.

1. I ordered two items from Grasscity.com 17 days ago.
    Messias Illusion Double Percolator Bong

4-arm diffuser pre-cooler 18.8 mm joint

The ordering confirmation told me my items should ship within 24 hours. Awesome.

To my great dissatisfaction my item has still not shipped. I sent a support question and was surprised at how quickly they responded. I was told my item would ship in another 24 hours. Wonderful.

I have gone back and forth with support 5 times now and have been apologized to and told everything will be in order, and yet my items have not shipped.

I was told one of the items, the pre-cooler, was back-ordered, but that they would ship the other item. I understand having a backordered item, so I gave them the go ahead on shipping the bong.

I still have not received any confirmation of any shipment.
    I am happy support is still responding to me, I am sure they aren't just trying to steal my money, but I am entirely dissatisfied with the service.

Hopefully they can rectify this situation very soon.

2. Exact same boat here, the back and forth taking days is just not right, they need a support number to handle things in a day, it would make the site more efficient.

3. same exact problem with me ive been reading cheifblazealots posts inn the feedback section and am having similar problems and it looks like you have the same. reading on the forums its either a hit or miss increadibly fast shipping or shipping taking excess of a month and support seems to have no clue what is hapening and there trying to make you feel comfortable that your package will arrive. not at all satisfied with the shop love the community tho!!

4. I agree, and you're right, the online support has terrible English skills and is incredibly nice, but they don't have a fucking clue what's going on. I'll give 'em another few days before I bother writing them anything else, but this is ridiculous.

5. yeah my bro waited 2 months for his shit. Ordered on Oct 4 and he did not receive it untill jan 19. This was on an item that was supposed to ship in 24 hours. After 3 months of back and forth he finally got his order. He felt like the ^^^^ above me and didnt feel like grasscity was a scam or rip-off, but there customer service department must be run by 14-- 8yr old chinese speaking immigrants.

Which is why he now calls the order/customer service dept. Ass-city. lol its actually kinda catchy:D

Seriously the information found on this site is helpful 100000%. But if you want to buy something, use a more reliable website.

6. got the number?

7. Now 3 weeks since my original order. I'm going to continue posting bad feed back about GC ordering all over the internet. I invite you all to do the same.
    Hopefully it will encourage them to get their act together.