Shine papers

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by jakegetsbaked91, Mar 6, 2014.

1. Just smoked a joint rolled in 24k gold paper lol!! Bought it from our store and treated myself a little haha. 2 papers retail for around 15 bucks!! T

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Are these safe to inhale? ..... Sounds line you would get heavy metal poisoning..

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. I think i heard once that gold has health benefits. I assume it's food grade.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  4. How was it better lol. Skeptical at best

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Pics

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Yes it's edible gold leaf on the outside of a paper of some sort. The company claims them to be completely safe, but honestly at $15 for two papers, their not replacing anyone's everyday papers lol. They actually did burn surprisingly smooth and slow and no taste really. I can't stand a thick paper and this was totally tolerable... Plus I was smoking fucking gold!!! B)

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1394593692.928596.jpg

7. I've shared a joint once with those papers.  The ash is also gold ^_^
    They go for $72 bucks for the pack I think where I live

8. Yea we have 12 packs for 80 and 2 packs for 15 lol more economical for a celebration

9. [​IMG]

While Head Shoppin' at the Attic in Findlay we picked up one of these 24k Gold Papers by Shine. Mike was kind enough to sell them individually so you are able to try one out without a huge investment. Smoking Gold is probably not the healthiest thing in the world, but then again neither is smoking anything including paper. 

If you do buy them individually, I would recommend keeping it in a cool dry place. Warmth or humidity will cause it to stick to the outer paper that protects the wrap. After you pull it away from the protective layer just roll like a normal joint and your good to go! Smoking Gold was actually remarkably smooth all things considering! It just tasted like a thicker hemp paper, a little burn but no metallic after taste. Watching the ash burn away was pretty interesting as the gold in the paper didn't complete break down so it leaves golden ash behind. My lasting impression... not for everyday use but awesome if you want to celebrate or just act like a boss!

Much Love!!