Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Shine papers

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Whytboi, Jan 14, 2014.

1. Who have tried shine papers out before? I want to try some but a person told me that they're bad (the gold specks will get in your lungs). I doubt that though because they're expensive so they should be of good quality. Any thoughts are appreciated! :DSent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Your body processes gold like any other mineral and gold is one of the least reactive around.

LOL You are an idiot if you think there is real gold in those papers.

All that glitters.. :rolleyes:

4. Eh, they claim it. And that was OPs real question.

Also....gold is malleable as shit. They could have like .02 worth in there easily to make their claim true.

5. #5 Ragekai, Jan 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2014

0.02g Gold = $25 USD. :huh:

6. ".02 worth" meaning two cents worth. You really are unaware of how cheap gold leaf can be? All they need are a few tiny flecks to not be lying to the consumer.

7. Real gold or not, shitty idea. Shitty paper. Only raw sorry someone has to say it.

8. That shits dumb as fuck

9. do you mean the papers that are like 70 dollars for 10 papers? for that price they could for sure contain a bit of gold and still make a profit. 

10. Gold leaf is cheap.

i'd smoke them

[​IMG]

11. I smoked one,  ...its good for a celebration is suppose,