Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Shilavati?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Balmer, Apr 7, 2013.

1. Cow shit! If u wanna quit anything i would smoke that shit! :laughing:

2. Yes cow is holy animal here in india.cow shit is used for many purpose here.

3. #63 hellmutt boones, May 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2013
    Ur kidding? :laughing:

4. You can verify in internet .I am not kidding

5. wont even smoke m39... i love that shit man, 200$oz of some very high mids :p

6. #66 kheerganga, Jul 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2014
    that's bad stuff mate, seriously , and i've seen a lot of it . You can find that weed all over india and especially in Mumbai . They sell it as 'shilavati' and ship it from hyderabad and then it's laced with a lot of chemicals.It's usually the last of the lot that nobody bids for  . my advice : dont smoke too much of that .
    Instead go to parvati valley in himachal and smoke  pure charas :p

7. Lol

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Bro this weed is laced with chemicals.
    I got some fresh shilavati and it definitely does not look like this.
    And also why does it look black ?

9. OP is 6 years old I don't think they need to know if it was laced with chemicals anymore..

10. Ive smoked some terrible bud in my days, but that is some nastiness. Gotta draw the line somewhere :bolt:

11. Where are you located just curious

Sent from my SM-J337V using Grasscity Forum mobile app