Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Shilavati?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Balmer, Apr 7, 2013.

1. Had 4-5 puffs out of a cigarette & it blew me away for about 2 hours. No need to feel jealous guys!:D Its landrace indica, genes have not been tampered with to make it look yummy, thats all! Come to India, you can see it for yourself.. :hello:

2. No, there is no mold.. It was crushed together & dried to make it easy to carry. My dealer carried 4.5 pounds of it from growing fields in Andhra, 400kms away from where i live. :cool:

3. Yo! That weed there does look like mold i droped a nugget in one of my dyi hydrobubbler 3 years agi and it had some water in it and whent back about 3months ago and it was dryed and it looked just like that!

Or someone took a dump on it!:eek:

4. Please for Gods sake, dont you ever go b(u)y looks! You westerners have bred marijuana strain genes for good looks & smell.. Try this & you will never regret.:)

5. we bred it to its full potential. I like a nice taste, aroma, and high that comes along with the care that is given to our plants.... there is a reason we have medical grade marijuana. It has to pass certain test. I just dont put anything in my body sir

6. op how old r u???
    u say u have smoked half ur life
    i would think by then u would know good prices from the bad and good weed from the bad

thats old n possibly moldy
    smells like troll

7. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm gross.

8. Id smoke it. And 20$ isnt a bad price for that much. Get those seeds and plant them. More shitty looking good bud.

9. But OP u asked us for our opinion. Im not sure where u from but here in us its not leagal to raise marijuana in all states! We risk our life our freedom to raise this plant and take much pride as how she looks, mells and taste! This isnt to our standards and its a privlige to smoke some beautiful gorgeous bud. So for us this is preatty ugly and bad! I wouldnt smoke it its bad!:eek:

10. i agree with the above poster
    im from canada and i wouldnt even smoke m39 let alone that black stuff that looks like mold

11. Op are u convinced its garbage? Cus it sure looks bad!

12. Where I'm from bud is $20 a gram no matter what strain/quality it is (half the time the dealers around here don't even know what strain they're selling anyway) so I wouldn't say you were ripped off.

Now, I've never seen weed that was quite that dark in color, and honestly I'm intrigued by that. It looks almost black, and assuming that's its natural color and not from mold or anything, Its an interesting novelty.

How did it taste?

13. #53 elston89, Apr 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2013
    Dude you can't rate pot by just looking at the picture, the only way to know for sure is by smoking it. I wouldn't be so quick to judge. I'm from India myself and I do know that dealers spike or lace their weed with some shit or the other. But...I seen some dirty black looking buds, but when I tore them apart, they produced the most beautiful, pungent I'd smelt.

That being said, this is one of my best scores from Bangalore, India so far. :D

And some dealers here do have the habit of naming their weed to make it sound more appealing. I've scored stuff with names like shilavati, nagmani, Shiva,etc. It doesn't have anything to do with the strain, it just makes people bye the shit cus they think they're getting some high quality, branded shit.

Okay, I can't seem to up load the pic, but look me up in the "my outdoor grow in india (12 latitude)" thread. You'll see what I mean :D

14. Well what ever u do...please dont shit on it please! For tha love of God dont shit on it!!

15. Could this be a plant that was rubbed for cream/charas?

16. ...id smoke it, would dig tryin out some landrace

17. It's a shame it was pressed, but hell yeah, I'd try it.

Much of the early 70's weed looked like crap, but there were gems in there. :smoke:

18. #58 Blu3B3rryKush, Apr 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2013
    i believe el chupacabra (sp) could shine some light on this

theres a thread in stash jar with some other indian shit

19. :smoke:Seeing these picks makes me proud to smoke mexican dirt swag!

20. I too had similar stuff . I had it with friends and had a nice time in water.
    After that 1of my friend who enjoyed with us in water left smoking tobacco.
    Now he is feeling great for him self.
    It smell like cow shit.and very dry.but if you want to quit tobacco try it.