Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Shilavati?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Balmer, Apr 7, 2013.

1. Looks like some of the best that I've ever seen from India (which is, admittedly, not much at all.) Never smoked any of it, but I've heard from people who I trust and respect that even with it's basically nonexistent level of Western "bag appeal" it will knock you on your ass.

Keep em coming.

2. I don't know why this is so funny LMMFAO

3. U sure its not called shit-avati?

4. try smoking it instead, tell us how it is

5. i am sorry but thats is as far from dank as it gets... thats some bobby browns. i would cook with it and hope for the best

6. that shit looks nasty dude i would probably not smoke it
    nor would i have paid for it when the dealer showed it to me

7. [quote name='"Balmer"']Paid 20 for the stuff below.[/quote]

Dude that looks like a pile of dead rats

8. Don't worry man, it doesn't look like you got ripped off.
    You'll come across better weed in your life but this isn't something to trip over.

The one piece of advice that I haven't seen anyone say is: SMOKE IT! If you get high and felt like you got your money's worth - then you did. :smoking:

9. Mixed with a lil tobacco, rolled it up in half a cigarette & smoked it. It blew me away for about about 3 hours.. jus a s the dealer told me. :smoking:

10. Although it doesnt have eye candy look like the ones you guys smoke, it seems pretty good. Me & my cousin rolled it up a cigarette with a little tobacco mixed. the high lasted for hours..:wave:

11. i enjoy your buds man. I love seeing what other people are smoking across the world and i would smoke that any day of the week.

12. Dude! U really smoked that shit! :eek: Dude i dont think that was weed!

13. But you haven't smoked it, it doesn't look like your dank but what do you really know of his weed

14. [quote name='"SmokeyH"']

But you haven't smoked it, it doesn't look like your dank but what do you really know of his weed[/quote]

It's really not hard to tell. Look at it, man, looks do matter in some cases.

I would not put that shit in my body, in any shape or form.

15. For $20 you got a good deal, and I'm assuming that its mids.

Dank buds look a lot more different. Mids where I live are $5/g and that looks like well over a gram.

Just smoke a bowl and report the effects. Depending on your level of tolerance, just a bowl or two of some quality dank will produce immediate and amazing effects, while it takes me about 4-5 bowls of mids to do the same, sometimes even more.

16. eh, thats not great, but id smoke it

17. #37 hellmutt boones, Apr 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2013
    Yo! If thats weed it was covered in mold at some point! I wouldnt smoke that!

18. Looks rather stemmy to me. how much is it? a quarter? too hard to tell so maybe you got a good deal, maybe not.

19. 20 dollars for that is a good deal. it doesnt look the best but it was all that for only twenty dollars...

20. I probably look like an asshole, I'm not talking about the picture in the original post. Look at the second page, it looks a whole lot fucking worse