Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Shilavati?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Balmer, Apr 7, 2013.

1. #1 Balmer, Apr 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2013
    Hi. Have been smoking half my life and i got this dank from my dealer. He told me its Shilavati. Have a look. Want to know if i am smoking worthy stuff? [​IMG]

2. 3 or 4/10

Can't really tell from the pics...

3. That looks like doo doo. Where do you live that that is considered good weed?

4. He probably just made up a name to make it more desirable.

It doesn't look terrible, but it doesn't look great either. "Mids" I guess. :confused_2:

5. Looks a little like a cat turd at that angle and magnification.

6. looks like some sexy mexi

7. Yeah, it's not high quality stuff at all man. The name your dealer told you doesn't matter. At the end of the day, you paid for some schwag/low mids.

Which isn't always bad... but I hope you didn't pay high-quality prices for it. Even if you did, it's just a lesson learned and I hope you'll find better in the future. :smoking:

8. Dropped a rank with the new pics. 2/10.

9. Ok. I paid 20 for it. Am i being ripped?

10. From the Urban Dictonary
    1. shilavati
    a river in western india......

also a common name for the ganja (marijuana) grown in the banks of the
    river...

ganja marijuana sheelavati holy river potent indian hemp

From Sensi Seeds:! Sensi Shiva Shanti Seeds - Updated:7th Apr 2013

11. I think 20 would be fair but then again I started smoking back in the day and we didn't have the quality that is available today in abundance. Happy Smoking:smoking:

12. Depends on your location. In some areas, that would be a huge ripoff. In others, it would be a decent deal. ;)

13. Seeing as your in India genetics are a lot more natural and aren't bred for generations for eye appeal. Id say for the stuff i've seen in India that I know smoked good as hell that looks the best. So all in all i'd say you've got some quality Indian grown cannabis.

14. Supposed to be landrace indica. Potent south indian strain.
    [​IMG]

15. Are... are you just trying really hard to believe this is "dank" somehow...?

I'm sorry dude, but that's not at all high quality shit. :p

16. Paid 20 for the stuff below.[​IMG]

17. #18 jdlsdlsl, Apr 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2017

18. It's hard to tell, I've had some seedy bud that was bomb. It sure looks dry... and harsh tasting... Why is it so black?

19. Looks like alien poo