Shiieettt

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TheMessage, Dec 29, 2012.

1. so im pretty good with women but i never force it. I usually wait for a female to make a move on me because im generally a pretty shy guy. I've never had problems with women b4. There's this one girl tho who i've never had the courage to talk 2. So 2nite after a cuple drinks and some liquid courage i finally decide 2 msg her. So i just say hey hows it goin..i think ur beautiful and i would love 2 get 2 knw u..just waitin 4 a response now..keep yall posted

2. [quote name='"TheMessage"']so im pretty good with women but i never force it. I usually wait for a female to make a move on me because im generally a pretty shy guy. I've never had problems with women b4. There's this one girl tho who i've never had the courage to talk 2. So 2nite after a cuple drinks and some liquid courage i finally decide 2 msg her. So i just say hey hows it goin..i think ur beautiful and i would love 2 get 2 knw u..just waitin 4 a response now..keep yall posted[/quote]

where do you know her from though.. this could be a crucial fuck up

3. yeah.................. diving in head first with the "i think youre beautiful" is always a bit risky, take it easy next time and let the convo flow...

4. Na fuck what the other guys said. If she's hot as and gets lots of attention she'll be flatted by the open honesty, best of luck op.

5. Opening with "Your beautiful" is like opening with "Your rich"

"Hey, your really rich, gimme a call sometime." Thats exactly what your saying..So i mean if your brining something to the table, sure, open with that, but if you're not..Maybe just have a regular conversation and see what's good.

6. I can tell by your superior grammar skills that this 12 year old slut will be keen to hop on your pogo stick.

7. Drinking and texting.
    Very good.

8. I don't know about you guys but I would loved to be called beautiful :cool:

9. Drunk/buzzed texting someone you don't know very well is pretty risky. Good luck.

10. I agree with most of u. Im not the type to put it all out like that in a msg but i was drunk so fuck it Lol. Btw she did reply and we talked for about an hour before i passed out lol. We made plans to blaze 2morrow!

11. And to answer the question above i already knew her thru a friend so it wasnt some random girl

12. Yeah way to send a creepy message lol. I wouldn't respond.

13. You sound creepy, op.

14. [quote name='"TheMessage"']And to answer the question above i already knew her thru a friend so it wasnt some random girl[/quote]

Fuck the haters OP I'm happy for you whenever a shy guy like myself gets the girl he's been longing for gives me hope lol get her nice and blazed hope it goes well

15. Op you are my hero op

16. OP got no response and killed himself.

17. Reading is not one of your strong points, is it?

18. Make sure to play it cool and be a gentleman. :)

19. Hahahaha you're either 12 or drunk as fuck, either way hell yeah go for it who gives a shit.

20. OP got swagger.

Is swag still a thing?