She's telling me somethings wrong,butt what?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by TBuds, Oct 12, 2007.

1. I have nirvanas AI first time i ordered seeds ever. Always grown from bag seed. Anyway,my set is flood and drain, 400hps hortilux bulb 13" away. basic gh nutes. temps are 78 night 88 day. She is in flower 3 weeks now. Ph is a steady 6. 104cfm fan blowing between plant top and light. Now the only thing i come up with is i planned on moving so i started them in pots that i could move. I have been reading all day but i dont find my problem. Even though some roots were aloud to grow out ,i thought mybe rootbound. Now i started with 10 but these seeds were the hardest to get going and i ended up with 3 and 2 are males. I know you get what you paid for and i would be happy with just one mom. Thanx

Attached Files:

2. nitrogen toxicity

too much nitrogen in the ferts .....did you switch to a flowering fert , when you switched the light cycle?

whats the NPK of your ferts

you need to flush your plant to leech out the excess nitrogen, flush with ph corrected water, 3 times the volume of the pots eg: 1 gal pot = 3 gal flush

3. Flushed and pondered all day. As i recall i dont think i had my reading glasses on i have done this before(in a diff phase). Put glasses on,focus,read instructions,i think your right. Only problem with getting old frick'en eyes. Thanks for the lesson. O flushed ph fresh water 6 times today,mixed ferts(with glasses on) cleaned entire system,changed air stones,flood&drain hoses,air line.

4. dont expect the leaves to recover from "the Claw" , & dont remove them they are still working just kinda ugly.

excess nitrogen can cause a plant to shock into the veg stage, if the droop progresses, flush again

5. 88 is a bit high. try it below 8O. heat is a bitch and will cause all kinds of crap.

again imo and 15+ yrs growing indoors 88 is too hot. at that temp you will have smell problems. again imo&e