She's not too healthy...

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by waylander, Jun 15, 2004.

1. Ok.. She is about 16 inchs tall with 5 levels of stems and around 20 leaves with a few more on the way. BUT, 2 days ago a few leaves started yellowing around the base, and today Ifound them all drooping down with yellowing on at least half of them.. aswell as that the upper leaves and some of the lower are curling up and have become dry and crispy.. This all happened over night... I water it every second day about a cupful of water with plant food once a week also.. the present tempeture is around 29-30 degrees celcius in the shade and the pot its in is about a foot tall and a diameter of about the same... Whats wrong? What do I do?

2. sounds like lack of water :D

3. this happened to 3 of my 4 plants lol one survived a bit but eventually died. make sure the soil is packed tight ive found lose soil drys faster. if you find your watering daily try moving the light an inch or 2 away but most important dig down gently a lil bit and look at the stem even tho its a big plant if alot of stem dried up too it may be fatal my 4 inch plant dried up good and its stem was somthing like 1/2 cm thich