Shes invaded my dreams -_-

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Jaemercs, Dec 18, 2012.

1. Not only can i not stop thinking about the girl who dumped me after 3 years while im awake.. She has even invaded my dreams! After the break up every single night i wake up every other hour to a dream ending about us getting back together.. After the first day i bought sleeping pills.. But i cant take them every single night and even if i do i still wake up to a dream about her...

I have some issues i guess.. I think its from spending every day with her and sleeping in the same bed for the past 3 years and then suddenly stopping contact.

Fml.

2. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oan3gaHuZT8&list=FL3hW5ol3SnqbKQ7pnPRsXoQ&index=9]Phil Collins - If Leaving Me Is Easy - YouTube[/ame]

ease the pain, brother

3. yeaaa I know how that is..sucks donkey bawlz! its been 8months an I still dream of my 1st love.guess they will always be apart of us...hopefully eventually, the dreams will go away. I think they will,it just takes time =\

4. theres a girl i used to know, never dated, but she invades my dreams and thoughts aaallll the time. its been that way on and off for like 6 or 7 years.

i dont know what it is...

i think one time weve even had dreams about eachother roughly around the same time period. its wierd. btw i NEVER talk to her except maybe once a year, if that.

crazy things man

5. Maybe the fact that you're thinking about her constantly when you're awake is reflecting on your dreams, as it happens with anything we obsess over. IMO it'd be pretty natural after being in a three year long relationship seeing someone every day, then stopping. I'd say when you finally get over it (i.e. stop thinking about her constantly when you're awake) the dreams will also stop.

6. Maybe if you would quit posting about her, every wakeing hour, you could get over her. :rolleyes: :smoke:

7. Talking about her will only make it worse, trust me. Thinking about her all day will end up with her invading.your dreams. You might not want them but deep down you're allowing it because it is what you want.

A good way is to meet someone else or just try thinking about someone you'd like to get with. Which will bring someone new into your dreams instead of the one before.

I still have dreams about a girl I dated a year ago but they've stopped since talking to other girls.