she's growin again! (=

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Fatherdank, Aug 20, 2010.

1. i posted a thread a few days ago talking about how i am one of the late growers and that my plant has seemed to just stunt out in growth. a fellow forum member said that it was probably due to flowering starting and that it would start growng again. I was hoping for this to be the problem and i think that it was:hello: i went to check lastnight and no changes...i gave a little water to it. i went to check this morning and she has like 4 new leaves and more to come on top :D so hopefully she'll just grow grow grow this last bit of the grow season and hopefully i'll be able to atleast get a couple grams off of her. She's been showing signs of floweing now for about a week.

2. awesome to hear man,but you know everyone on GC is going to want to see some pics :p

3. good to hear homie :).

4. i can get you guys a pic or 2 but keep in mind she's still not very big =/ only about a foot tall but she sexed a few weeks bag and its started the flowering process i'm pretty sure....there are these green things in between the pistils that look like they would bloom out into a flower if it were on another plant. is this where the buds will be growing from?