She's Finished :)

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by DankBongRips, Dec 6, 2012.

1. What Do You Guys Think?

image-2088159409.jpg

image-3527317204.jpg

2. Haha very nice

3. Its only cool if you can hit it

Otherwise its still cool

4. Spend less money on buying ashcatchers, and spend more money buying a better bong. If diffusion and cooling down the smoke is what you're after, go for a tube that has multiple percs.

Ever noticed that almost every high-end tube (with the exception of toros, occasionally) rarely is seen outfitted with an ashcatcher? That's because the tube itself should do the job of cooling the smoke by itself- no ashcatcher necessary.

5. disagree 110%

It's all about your values,

I use a a/c and I love it, and would recommend my setup to anyone.

6. Using More than one ashcatcher at a time is fucking retarded and looks bad too, and just adds unnecessary drag, and you increase your chances of tipping the whole damn thing over.

7. In my opinion you have one to many ash catchers.seems like it would have a ton of drag. But thats all personal preference. If you like it and it hits how you want then right on!

8. One quality waterpipe > that weed star with asinine amounts of attachments.

9. just roll a j of some good kush . . . 3000 in glass too much for me playa

10. I agree 100%

Ash Catchers are outdated as fuck lol

They not only add drag in almost EVERY instance but they're clunky and annoying on top of being another piece you have to clean.

Get a Carbon Filter and you'll be MUH happier smoking from your bong :smoke:

11. Dude why would you post this on gc. This place is full of haters.

Very very nice bong probably hits nice as fuck fuck these guys

12. I agree it prolly hits like a champ, dont listen to people on here
    And bout the carbon filter...i heard those add a bunch of drag and filter out alot of thc

13. I've used em on MULTIPLE occasions and there was NO drag and from what I could tell I still got backed as fuck.

We're not haters man. How do you plan to get better without a little help and guidance? Lol

14. [quote name='"Fuck You Also"']

I've used em on MULTIPLE occasions and there was NO drag and from what I could tell I still got backed as fuck.

We're not haters man. How do you plan to get better without a little help and guidance? Lol[/quote]

Well this guy only had two ashcatchers and everyone on here jumped on him saying why would he do that, shit i remember doing the same thing when i had a bunch of ashcatchers, its one of those things where you like to change it up a bit once in a while, like i said ive never used a carbon filter but thats what ive heard, ill have to look into getting one, what exactly do they do?

15. clean your room up yo.

nice piece though, im not a fan of A/c's. ive smoked so much weed a bong hit wont do shit, and an A/C just gets in the way and adds drag. id rather just smoke the bong alone lol. i have a/c's and never use that shit.

also i have a weedstar and it will last a long time if you treat it right.

16. why do you have all those AC's then? you should get them to people who would use them. i'm sure your friends would appreciate it :)

17. Guys, guys, he only has one a/c...

The other is an inline, which is definitely not for catching ash.

Two a/c's=lame
    An a/c and an inline= accessorized!

18. its an inline ashcatcher isn't it? catching ash is clearly one of the main perks of using that haha.

I'm with the "haters" who don't like a/c's
    They're a lot of extra work, make the piece hit weirdly and add drag, and the extra diffusion is just unnecessary in MY opinion.
    that said, as long as OP likes his piece, props to him and I hope he gets the most out of his purchase! I just think 2 ash catchers is mad overkill

19. Uhhhh it's an inline ashcatcher.

20. it's an in-liner perc. not an a/c I only have one