She's dying as we speak-1st grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Jk-grow, Aug 13, 2016.

1. Yeah, I mean I suppose it does, but if it was a tox don't you think the top leaves would be darker? Like my plant has a slight N tox (has gotten better since I changed most of that miracle gro potting mix crap out to organic compost, but it was way darker than that.

[​IMG]

That's what my plant looked like before the leaves started burning.

His just seems like the leaves are so light green for it to be a tox, unless it's a tox of some other nutrient.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. Hey All, i never seen your responses. Thank you so much for the interest
    . So, she continued to get worse. Leaves turning dark brown (see photos) So, Friday morning i took Dr Earth Liquid All Purpose fertilizer, (4-4-4) 1 tsp mixed it with about a gallon and sprayed her. i also made some "jamba juice". I took a cup of dr earth 5-7-3. And mixed it in distilled water. Let it sit for 24 hours. I took 2 cups from tge jamba juice and let her drinkm today was the first day her leaves lifted and looks way better than she did prior to saturday. She ll probanbly look worse to you guys but she was in terrible shape. I also switched from boiling tap water to distilled. Pictures will follow. What I def can tell you is that it seems she needed some nutes. I need to kniw what i should do with the leaves that have died over the last few days. If i need to remove them, how do I do, etc. Still not sure why didn't see any new notifications I actually had to find this thread to see responses

3. Okay, here's where things get sticky. You're getting good new growth which is a plus and it means you've achieved the desired effect. Unfortunately the leaves that are too far gone are going to need to be pruned. If they're not providing anything for the plant there's no reason for them to be there. I'd say the yellow and brown one to the bottom right can come off but if there's still some green on the leaf it can still perform photosynthesis and I'd keep it there. After all that is their purpose. Unfortunately you had to learn the hard way that nutes are important. If you're using distilled water I'd go get some cal mag and start adding that to your feeding regimen or your plant is going to start showing deficiencies in that too. That's the main reason I still use tap water.

Like I said, the new growth looks good though. Do you have any pics of where it was when it was worse?

4. It could also probably use a bit more of nitrogen. Not a lot, but a tiny bit. The leaves are a little light.

• Like Like x 1
  5. On saturday night i gave the 2 cups of juice in the soil. how long does it take for results. A couple times ive read you go week to week. A million times ive heard that newbies try to fix lproblems that are not there, so i waited and more leaves died. I juiced her on saturday. Do i folliar feed the N or do i dump it in the dirt. Again thanks for your interest

6. Just wait until your next nute feeding. It's not extensive yet, but if you ignore it it will probably go back to where it was. I've honestly just been avoiding foliar feeding. Seems harder than it is worth it.

7. Ok. Thanks. Question, when should I feed it next? Ive been doing 8 cups of water 1 time a week. If i make the jamba juice, thats two cups out of the four, last time i blocked tge actual ingredients from getting into tge water (picture coffee cup strainer to prevent cofee grains. Should i just let that flow with the water? See pic 14719753716221861933028.jpg 1471975437753-2141770216.jpg

8. Oh, one more queation, whats the proper waynto prune. Thanks again.

9. to show you the latest pic, taken just now 1472229203597-1959883353.jpg 1472229241425-1696760934.jpg

10. 20160827_093957.jpg Hey himynameisstaples, this is the lastest picture. What do ya think? At the bottom of plant, i removed anything that was brown. So the lower is what was there including the leaves that have browning at the edges, the uper is new growth. 20160827_093944.jpg

11. I have to find the older ones however i am pleased to anounce the stabilazation of this plant, thank younto everyone. It really means alot. Especially to himynameisstaples. I will post personally thank the others that helped but you were the key. Thanks again. I seen somewhere on these forums where you can give some kinda props. If this is one of those forms I will find it and get it to you. Thanks again and don't forget to check her out below 14725082786031906461652.jpg 1472508336340-1090824010.jpg 1472508388867777531551.jpg 14725084398791360747642.jpg

12. That would actually be for the humidity. That wasnt too accurate. The temp sits at about 79 -80 ° and at night 74°-75°. She s actually been bouncing back. Thanka for your interest. Read the entire thread let me know what you think.

• Like Like x 1
  13. HELLO Alika-metallica, himynameisstaples and EVERYONE WHO HAD REPLIED AND HELPED ME IN THIS THREAD!!!!! ( yes i am yelling in excitement in finding these posts!!!!) I didnt know they had an app an never looked. I love it. I had been using my phone but signing in to the Internet. Couldnt find shit. I would love to show you guys how all 5 of my plants are doing and can use some advice as I'm getting close to the flowering stage. I have come a long way since my initial CFL light grow that these started with and have since moved to a tent setup and air-cooled 650 watt HPS and metal halide lights system....what a difference!!! I really appreciate all the help you all had given me. I don't want to impose and just assume someone's willing to help me so if anybody is interested please let me know. I have pictures ready. I need some help with pre flowering sexing. I have one comfirmed, possibly 2. Would love to learn more from you all. If anyone is willing to look at 1 or all all 5 i would grateful and thanks in advance. So happy to find you guys.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  14. Uh yeah of course send pics lol

15. Plant one many have confirmed a pre flower female. First pic is of the plant itself. She is in the Orange bucket to the left. The rest are all of plant 1 pics. It shows that I'm sending it as an attachment. If it's not and it's hard for you to tell where one pic ends and the other start let me know and I will resend. But I'm pretty sure I'm sending the attachment only now. I sent 9 pics. Let me know what you think. Thanks again I'm glad to hear from you
    1476548694087.jpg
    1476548896282.jpg 1476548908987.jpg 1476548922819.jpg 1476548956624.jpg 1476548971336.jpg 1476548991953.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

16. Nice bro. My strawberry kush plant got its final flush today. I'm chopping in a week. Here's pics of her.

When I first started flushing runoff was around 3900-4200ppm but after about 10-15 gallons it dropped down to between 525-600ppm.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  17. Here is plant # 2. I hope we see some of the same preflower hairs. I want to begin flowering soon. I have some questions about flowering soon. I figured to get through this amd move on the beginning of the end for these kiddos. This is actually the plant that was dying over a month ago!!!!. She a come a long way. Ended up needing nutes. !!!!! Thanks to all of you who passed on your knowledge and experience.

Attached Files: