She's dying as we speak-1st grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Jk-grow, Aug 13, 2016.

1. I appreciate it. We aren't 100% sure if it is a seizure disorder yet, but it seems to fit the bill and his therapist agrees. We're getting a referral from his doctor on monday to send him to a neurologist and find out for sure. If it is, it's something called absence seizures where they don't actually seize up, they just blank out.. like the hamster is running but the wheel isn't spinning if you know what I mean.

I'd honestly only try cbd based on the fact that I've heard it's great for seizure disorders, and I know how much anti seizure medication can fuck you up.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. Not if he just sprayed em' down with epsom salt. That may have exacerbated the problem. Stressing so hard over the ph with a healthy plant that is in soil could've also caused a lot of problems. Plants in soil adapt better to ph levels that are not within the recommended range.
    Tbh, I say nutrient toxicity or lock out because he was fussing over them so much. But you could be right, it could be completely opposite.

3. I worked 20 years as a paramedic. I'm very familiar with different seizure disorders, and that is good that he hasn't developed a grand Mal type seizure because that can affect the airway and breathing and is terrifying to watch. Good for you for getting ahead of the game and looking into alternative treatments, especially because once you're on regular seizure meds, it can be very difficult to ween off.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Yeah. For the longest time we've noticed that he just blanks out. We've mentioned it to his therapists a few times and they didn't think anything of it until they finally noticed it yesterday during his therapy session. She strongly encouraged we send him to a neurologist so that's the next step I guess. If it is a possibility I'd prefer he go straight to CBD because from what I know about it there's no ill effects unless he's allergic or something. Seizure meds on the other hand. I've seen some people be pretty fucked up on seizure meds. That's not the path I want my flesh and blood to go down. Poor guy. He's got a big load of medical problems and I feel like we're only just scratching the surface. Only time will tell I suppose

• Like Like x 2
  5. This happeneed over the course of a week. Started looking down and sad. I had fed her a gallon. It seems each an inch into the dirt it has a cool feeling. It seems once i did that gallin of water she started going down hill. But i had thrown 3 finger pinches of nutrients in the top 3 inches of the soil when i transplanted her. After the transplant, she was green and down trodden like the pic im gonna send you of plant 2 of five. I put 3 finger pinches of the nutes (2-4-2) in there and tgen like i said, 3 days later watered her, and then 2 of the next 4 days sprayed her with the elpson salt. Each time she took a big dive. Havent touched her in 2 days, and still getting worse. The pic i will send is plant 2 of 5. I believe same type of seed. She looked like this upon transplant. 1471207852966-1079191272.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  6. Honestly she's looking really droopy. Usually droopy leaves are caused from over/under watering. With that little container I would say a gallon of water was a bit much. What are those holes in the side of your container?

• Like Like x 2
  7. Ok, thats plant 2 of 5. Not the super sick one. She was given 15 fluid oz of water. She s been like what you see in pic for a week. Holes are just air pockets.

• Like Like x 1
  8. She could also being in shock from the transplant. Keep giving her light, maybetc try liquid nutes in a small dose since liquid nutes are easier to regulate and get those yellow leaves off there. See what happens. Maybe try a cap full of grow big and 1 tblsp of big bloom per 1 gallon of water and use that gallon to water all the plants, not just 1.

9. What about plant 1 of 5? The pic i showed is plant 2 of 5. 1 of 5 is still in ICU. What should I do with her?

• Like Like x 1
  10. Plant, as in ground? Put those girls in the ground and they will most likely come back and be fine.

11. They are both over watered no doubt about it

• Like Like x 1
  12. Iqa
    Its planted. Did younsee Plant # 1. Absolute critical condition. The pic i put up of plant #2 is what plant #1 looked like. Im so confused on what to do. Some say give it nutes, some say nute defiency, some say nute lock out....all i knkw us she-s getting worse by the day.

• Like Like x 1
  13. ICU = intensive care

• Like Like x 1
  14. I'm not sure what to tell you bud. Nitro deficiency and Niro toxicity look a lot alike. Maybe see if your local grow shops carry compost tea with microbes and water her with that. The beneficial microbes help to break up salts at the root system that cause nutrient lockout and could possibly feed her too depending on which brew you get. Or.. you could feed her some liquid nutrients in a small amount and see if there is improvement. At least with liquid nutrients, it's easier to manage than that time released, granular stuff and excess can be flushed out of the pot if need be.

Good luck. Sorry I couldn't be more help

• Like Like x 1
  15. Thanks all for trying to help. I cant get the meter that tells me exactly what nutrients is until the weekend due to work. So, ill try giving nutes and aee what happens.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Just want to let you know, it won't tell you exactly what nutrients are in your water and how much of each. It will only tell you the amount of TOTAL nutrients are dissolved in the water.

• Like Like x 1
  17. I really want to see if it bounces back after you feed it. If it was a tox I feel like the top leaves would be darker. I'm almost sure it's a deficiency. I highly doubt it was transplant shock. I ripped like 100 roots when I transplanted mine last and it didn't show any symptoms

• Like Like x 1
  18. If a plant is healthy and strong prior to a transplant, it's less likely to suffer a transplant shock, but a plant that is stress or in not top shape, could go through a little transplant shock. Mine were mostly fine through transplant, but I had a couple that went through it and it was a good 5 to 6 days before it started bouncing back.

19. Mine had a pretty severe n tox before I transplanted it, and all I think it did was stunt growth a tiny bit

• Like Like x 1
  20. Wow, that is really awesome that your plant did that well. I'm super curious about his feeding. I really hope he gets these girls perking up soon. You could be 100% right about it being deficient. It really does mimic symptoms of toxic too.