She's dying as we speak-1st grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Jk-grow, Aug 13, 2016.

1. Idk. You could have a nute lockout due to improper ph. If that's the case even if you gave them too many nutes you'd still have a deficiency because it wouldnt soak them up.

2. What is the ph and ppm(tds) of your runoff water?

3. It isnt bei
    it isn't brittle yet. But I think in a day or two it will become that. Should I give it nutes? Will that be the end? Driving me nuts.....

4. The last i checked it was high (past 7.5) All of the plants have been. I decided I will switch to distilled. My city water comes out blue when I check it. Through much ph down do I get it to 6.0 which is when I would water them. There were two times where I forgot to put in the ph down. Thats why i thought all my plants were magnesium deficient. When ive sprayed the rest with the epson salt the green came back. With this one, whether i sprayed with 6.0 and epson or reg 6.0 water it has gotten worse.

5. I Dont understand ppms yet, sorry. Thanks for helping.

6. Thanks to everyone for helping. Pretty cool feeling.

7. First off I wouldn't spray them with anything. Especially while the lights are on. If you do spray, do it when the lights are off. Second even if your ph is high I still wouldn't go as low as 6. You want the ph to be between 6 and 7, so if anything id ph to 6.2 or 6.3 and water with that. That way some freak accident doesn't happen and make the ph too low.

What is the ppm of your runoff

• Like Like x 1
  8. Sorry I didn't see your last post. Checking the ppm of your runoff should tell you everything you need to know about how many nutrients it's getting, and if it's a deficiency or a toxicity. Looks like a deficiency to me though.

9. How do i check the
    how do i check the ppm?

10. You need a tds (total dissolved solids) ppm pen. I got mine for like 15$ at a hydro shop. It will tell you how many parts per million in dissolved solids there are in the water. I'd also suggest getting a reference liquid in order to keep it calibrated.

11. O
    ok, so start there , obtain a tds ppm pen and check back . Ill do more reading on that as well. Thanks for your help. Im not a smoker any more (15 years) , want to eventually take oil when i can master growing for health benefits (preventative measures). But seeing people willing to invest their time into someone they dont known gives me a ray of hope for humanity.....sad but true

• Like Like x 2
  12. No problem man. At the same time try to get that ph on track. It could be something as simple as nutrient lockout due to the wonky ph at the roots. I don't smoke either. I just recently found out my 4 year old has a seizure disorder and I want to master growing regular cannabis before I start learning how to grow CBD cannabis. I'd prefer he's medicated with that over anti seizure medication. Seems better for you.

• Like Like x 4
  13. Okay, so that's what I will do. We don't have hydro shops where I'm at but it should be at a gardening center, correct?

14. You shouldn't have a problem finding it at a garden center, or a nursery, or something. If not you can always order them online. They're really easy to find.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. I m doing it for me and the kids and i think my mom is going to as well since im growing. My dog had two large tumors. My ex wifes mother had cancer and she mastered how to make the oil. So we did it for my dog, using the same calculations but for the dogs weight. His tumors were gone in 3 months. When i (and my mom) witnessed it, indecided i woukd take it for preventative measures against cancer and my mom has been considering it as well....she s old fashioned. Awesome choice for your daughter, this stuff is magic medicine kept concealed for decades by big brother. Prayers for your daughter.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Actually, sometimes, in certain situations, no action is better in respect to plant disorders

• Like Like x 4
  17. Actu
    Actually I was thinking just the opposite and thinking nitro toxic. Don't you think if it was nitro deficiency you'd see more of the plant yellowing, but the top is still super green, and the leaves have that clawing effect.

18. Fuck.... that sucks about your little. I've seen some amazing articles on a few children with severe seizure disorders who have turned to cannabis when traditional medicines haven't worked and had simply miracles. See if the doc will write a script and talk to your local medicinal dispensers about which CBD's they have in Stock and what might work best. I'm really eager to find out if you try this and it helpseems your child. Sending out some positive energy healing thoughts for your kiddo.

19. If it was a tox don't you think it would have been more gradual? From what it seems the plant just yellowed at the base overnight.. mine has a N toxicity and it started by yellowing at the tips and edges of the bottom leaves, but they didn't just straight up turn banana colored on me.

Just a thought.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1