1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

She's amazing!

Discussion in 'General' started by XxJWxX, Jul 2, 2003.

1. OK so my girlfriend comes over after work pretty much every night right? I'm sitting here at the computer, and when she came in like ten minutes ago she just straight up gave me a massage, and then gave me a blowjob, while I was posting on the city, aint that great? I now feel much closer to grasscity, lol........I'm in heaven now

This girl is fucking amazing, and damn sexy

Its like 9 pm over here, have a good day ya'll? Hows things up in America and Europe right now? I miss America, only been like three months that i've been gone.

PEACE:) :) :) !!!!!!

2. LOL very nice dude ;)

3. ...

Attached Files:

4. Looking at the time of that post.

Looks like we had a grasscity foursome!

Gotta say it though mang...

10 minutes... that bitch is slipping!!

*laughs*

5. lol 10 minutes is better for a blowjob man, usually it takes me like 30 minutes to bust a nut with a BJ. She just sucks THAT DAMN GOOD! lol, joking...I'm drunk as fuck right now and am havin amazing sexual encounters all throughout this great night, and I do love talking on the phone while doin it at the same time, unless its my mom that calls, thats not a big turn on ya know?

Doggy style, doggy style, doggy style, and more.......DOGGY STYLE!

DOGGY STYLE= THE BEST SEXUAL POSITION ON EARTH

DOGGY STYLE + MORE DOGGY STYLE = BETTER

HAHA......

6. Forgot to mention......I think i'm in love!

7. fuuuuuucking good feeling aint it. :D

lucky you. you get to be with your love.

8. wow...XxJWxX, your girlfriend had a great idea when she did that...i will have to keep that in mind ;)

9. lmao... thats pretty funny........... yea woody ive done that b4..... pretty fun...

10. Well, I've gone down on my man while he was talking to his mother... his Boss... and his best friends Dad. I could detail experiances, but I'll leave it to your imagination...

BB
    GB
    WLF

Grasscity Deals Near You