Sherriff encounter.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Kenoke, Oct 18, 2011.

1. -Was smoking @ spot
    -Po rolls up
    -Attempts to scare me
    -Give him pipe
    -Give him the one bowl in medical bottle
    -Lets me go

-Doesn't search my car
    -Doesn't find oz in trunk
    -I drive away grinning

2. What the hell were you doing smoking in the car with an oz in your trunk man? That's asking for some serious trouble. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad you got off easy, but next time don't take stupid chances like that.

3. I was literally a block from my house, at the spot where I've smoked for 6 years - with no problems. The officer told me the neighbors were calling about a car prowl.

4. But that doesn't explain why the OZ was in the trunk. I'm dumb..should of been in the house

5. We all fuck up, just try and be more careful man. Hate to see you get some serious charges because you forgot to take the oz inside.

6. Your a lucky mofo, i was just chillen at a spot the other day and the Po rolled up, denied a search they searched anyway

7. wow, literally a block from your house and you couldn't drive one more block to smoke? cool dude.

8. Yeah, if he's so close to his house why doesn't he just smoke at his house where its safe ><

9. Anyone else notice every story posted about cops and being let go involves some bigger amount of pot not found in the car. People love making their story's more interesting. Not saying all of them are fake but I'm sure most are super exaggerated.

10. I was smokin on a blunt, 5-0 rolled up
    tried to give me a little scare, blew the smoke through his hair
    Gave the man my pipe, thought it'd safe my life
    Then I gave him my weed, that choice wasn't right
    I was really relieved when he didn't search my car, Had an O in my trunk, good thing it was in a jar
    Then I drove away laughin as the adrenaline was pumpin
    Went home to smoke a bowl, forgot my stash was nothin

lolol
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUf_4QYDqT4]DJ Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince - Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air (Instrumental 1988) - YouTube[/ame]