Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sherlock vs hammer

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Steelcityblazer, Sep 15, 2010.

1. Hey gc just got a question About bubblers. I'm currently looking to buy A bubbler, either a hammer or a sherlock from friends, not a headshop. I am wondering which one you prefer and why. Also I hAve some questions.
    Which one is easier to clean?
    Which one can give bigger and smoother hits?
    How much do they usually cost for a decent one?
    What are the overAll advantages and disadvantages of each?
    Any help is much appreciated.
    Btw the hammer is going to cost 40 and the Sherlock 45. Are these reasonable priceS?

2. Yes those prices are very reasonable. I would personally go with a sherlock. With hammers, it seems like it is much easier to get water if you pull too hard. Plus with a sherlock, you can view your bowl much easier to make sure that your cornering or getting a good hit.

Of course you can do the same with a hammer, but there is just something about sherlocks, the way you hold them gives a sophisticated appearance.

I vote sherlock.

3. ^^^im with this

4. Those sound like pretty straight prices.

I own both kinds and I greatly prefer my hammer. I personally feel that I can pull a bigger and much smoother hit. As far as cleaning goes, they are pretty much the same.

I'd vote hammer haha..

5. I would say hammer because from my experience it's a more versatile piece. You can put enough water that you'll get bubbling, you can put just a little in so it hits like a dry pipe but catches ash, or just smoke it dry if you don't have water and get huge rips.

6. Id vote hammer as well..

In my opinion they have a cooler design

[​IMG]

7. This.
    I literly just shit my pants.
    :cool:

8. ive had both kinds and i like both. the hammer gives larger hits and the sherlock looks better IMO. cleaning is about the same but its all up to wat u decide

9. I vote sherlock, but that's just me... I think they look cooler and they're more fun to fill with smoke and watch it all flow out.

10. Thanks, glad you like.. Saw this piece on etsy and had to buy before anyone even looked at it lol

11. hammers are better then sherlocks imo, but i prefer sidecar bubblers the most :hello:

12. My hammer. My friends has the Sherlock version, and mine rips so much harder than hers haha..

Attached Files:

13. I am leaning towards the hammer and my friend said only 35 now so I'm prob going to get that.

14. GO for it bud! Well worth it

15. Hell yea! Side cars are awesome!

[​IMG]

16. can you please make it fucking smaller:)

17. Thats what she said..

Sorry its so big... I didnt resize it.

Tooo.. :smoking:

18. Just got a hammer today, the upright kind and it a beaut. :) Hammers look better imo