Sherlock or Hammer?

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by Durban Poison, Apr 22, 2009.

1. I recently bought a bubbler from a friend of mine. He told me at first that it would be a nice sherlock, but as it turns out, it's a hammer. Can anyone tell me which design in their opinion is the better of the two? I would like to know if I should be disappointed in not getting the sherlock.

2. Im personally a big fan of the Sherlock style more than the hammer, but its really all about personal preference.

Doesn't matter what style it is, pack it and smoke it!

3. Thanks man +rep.

4. As Mr. Noid said, its definatly more of a personal preferance. But if you really wanted a sherlock, then ask him to trade back, and if he doesn't wanna do that sell it to someone else and buy a sherlock for yourself.

I personally love sherlocks, I got a couple good wooden ones that hit like they should be worth 100x what they cost.

5. what's a hammer?

6. i own a hammer, i like hammers better because sherlocks can be very uneven and are somtimes prone to bein knocked over. tho i have seen many sturdy sherlocks.

7. can someone post a pic of a hammer?

8. I prefer hammers just because I'm clumsy and sherlocks are easier to knock over.
    But sherlocks are great too :D Either way its a win.

9. heres mine. their are different styles tho.
    [​IMG]

10. [​IMG]

hammer bubblers

11. got it. i prefer a hammer then lol