Sherlock name picking

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by tarantulatook, Feb 1, 2011.

1. Hey guys. I was just wondering how you guys name your pieces, thought it might be fun to see what different people do.

I'm asking because I'm going to pick up a piece from a friend this Saturday, it's gonna be a Sherlock. It's been a while since I've actually had a piece, on account of my last one...but that's a story I'd rather not get into.

In any case, what do you guys do to name your pieces? What are some of your pieces' names?

--tarantulatook

2. I would just name it after how it looks, or smoke and have a revelation. My spoon is the Galactic Voyager.

3. my pieces name is queuing, because after the first time we smoked it we were driving my buddy's dad around and he was like (He's english so in an english accent) "oh my, the traffic is really queuing now" and it was just about the funniest thing we've ever heard, so thats where the name came from :hello:

my other pieces are named cause of the first letter of its tool, Brian is my mflB and.. fuck i forget the rest. but uh. yeah :smoke:

4. Yeah, I'll have to keep you posted. I haven't smoked out of the Sherlock yet, only seen it in pictures, but I'm sure you'll be hearing plenty about it. Hahaha.

5. only names on of my spoons because it was a beautiful day, some would say glorius and full of win. I named her Gloria