Sheriff warns of marijuana ballot question after $15M drug bust

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by oltex, Aug 17, 2012.

1. it's still cartel weed grown to get your money with no care or concern for those who use it.
    Those cartels rob kill and enslave thousands. Do you think they give a rats ass what you smoke or if your health is affected? They dry that crap like they always do.

2. Thats the reason I want to grow my own. Or atleast have some good dank and be able to tell where its coming from. I heard they spray harmful pesticides and chemicals over there weed.

3. They also take families hostage in Mexico and force the men to camp in these grows and take all the risk. All the while the hostages are worried about what these aholes are doing to their families. If they really have them or if they are harming them or if they fail if they will all be harmed or worse. Buying off the street harms a lot of people. They couldn't get away with it if they knew it wouldn't sell.

4. Sounds about the same as locking up a person and having their family scrape money together to pay lawyers and bonds for their freedom,while seizing everything the person owns to be sure he can't help himself.

5. they were probably just saying that to cover there asses

6. 2012.. the end of this cycle of earth. Dumbasses Vs Conciously Aware People.

It's all about the change...

I never understood how some people can be so against weed. The only theory is they've never tried it themselfs.

It's unconstitional, it's unholy.. it's unfair.

(You should use that last line as a Pot Campaign Ad)