SHERIFF '' JOE ARPAIO ''

Discussion in 'Politics' started by chicken, Aug 30, 2017.

1. I guess you haven't looked at the faces of the media sense President Trump was elected. Anybody that doesn't see the hate on the MSMs faces when trying to watch the news is blind. They are dividing the nation along with the blind people watching it that can't notice the hate.

I think some democrats realize that they are spinning deeper into the shitter and may not be able to turn the ship around by the time we vote again. Good luck Sir.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. tRumps whole political success was based on Conquer, and Divide.

He is the Original Birther, Which Is Racist.

That's enough stupid shit there to send up Red Flags, and Tin Foil Hats, for me to never ever give someone like that the 1st consideration.

And he also "Quotes the friggin... "National Enquirer"??? Talk about Tin Foil Hat.

I guess Birds of a Feather, Flock Together. Tin Foil Hats, Will Be Tin Foil Hats.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. We were already divided so I would have to say that President Trump was more into Conquer. Hillarie's speech writer is what put President Trump over the top when they had her call 63 million americans racist bigots. When I heard her say that it had to be the most stupid political maneuver known to man at that time. And then BarryO did the same thing trying to divide the nation using the same dividing rhetoric .

The brains of the democratic party had a blow out. I am surprised they are still going down the same road after an ass kicking like that.

• Like Like x 2
  4. If you had any common sense you would understand my post was speaking of today's American federal and state laws. Not 1933-1940 Nazi Germany.
    Most U.S. Soldiers at 18-19 years old do not sign up to " go kill people". They go into the military for the simple fact they cannot afford college and in reality after 4 to 6 years can have an actual work history to get a decent job.
    It is still the People's choice who is elected to offices who make law. If you do not like the laws change your representatives of your states. That is the fight I work on in the state I am in.

• Like Like x 3
  5. tRumps whole rise to power was Birther Bigot fake news.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. I used to live in joe airpao's county as well and was going to come in here and make a lengthy post about what an atrocious human being this man is, but I believe you have it covered. Everything from the abuses of power to the gross narcissism. Not only did he act as if he were above the law, he cost taxpayers millions in dollars in the 10+ lawsuits he lost.

It's hard to believe a public servant could keep their position with a record like that for so long.
    But we should not be surprised that in this election cycle, the same state who voted for Trump also kicked out arpaio, because people were sick of career politicians staying in office and not actually fixing anything.

I don't think the people who defend him are bad, it's just that they buy into the cult of personality and don't do any actual research.

I hope the new sheriff has more of a brain, less of an ego, and doesn't actually waste millions of tax payer dollars for personal gain.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. yes, because "make america great again" is a division tactic. Get real dude, the media is the one who is trying to divide and delegitimize a democratically elected president. The media and the unelected bureaucrats and hold overs from barry. The left is who is attempting to divide this country with its identity politics and SJWism.

and just a side note, or question. Do you even know what racism is? I think its getting pretty twisted saying being a "birther" is racist. I personally think there are some very valid questions about the guys past and his sudden rise to power. I also don't think its a coincidence that a judge from hawaii blocked trumps travel ban for a little bit as well. But I suppose you probably do right?

• Like Like x 1
  8. thats nothing dude look at the clintons!!!

9. if there is so much evidence, as you say, then prove it buddy. Put your money where your mouth is and show us the evidence of collusion. There isn't any which is why they have moved on to manafort. Obviously. We have several threads on here that discussed comey and the whole thing around his firing. obviously you are 'new" here, but you should look through those instead of trying to rehash the same conversations we have all already had.
    In short though, you are wrong and should consider a new news source because the MSM is lying to you and you are believing it hook line and sinker.

• Like Like x 2
  10. You don't remember that Hillary and Co started that birther thing the last time she tried to run for POTUS against Barry and got the shit kicked out of her again?

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. If there was a smidgen of evidence it would of leaked out long ago. The DNC , Obama, the Clinton machine , Comey, the IRS, the NSA, seem to all be the tools for the Democratic party when they control the power of government. That is the most bad ass rule book known to mankind. Fuck, could you imagine when the next group got their hands on that play book?

I can't think of another human that could stand up against that other than our President Trump.

THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP!

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. #92 jimihendrix42, Sep 10, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2017

Its not up to me to prove it.

Its up to Mueller, the House And Senate Investigations.

I believe theres what ????? 5 Investigations going on ????

Also Muller is NOW working with New York Atty Gen, and tRump cannot Pardon State Crimes.

I will accept whatever they come up with, or Don't come up with.

I'm far, if hes innocent, hes innocent, but the evidence, his actions, and the denial of, and by so many that hay didn't have ruskie contacts, and Has 1000000%%%%% BEEN PROVEN to Be Flat Out Lies is truly Disconcerting.

He does not act like an innocent man, nor do many around him.

Hey???

How do you like that deal he cut with Nancy, and Chuck ?????

Will you accept Muellers Determination ?? I will, not knowing what he knows.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Yup they're bad. Also Sheriff Joe is just as much as a piece of shit.

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. Way to purposefully miss the point.

The law does not define what is right. Saying "but we're different because 'murica!" is not an argument.

So? They end up killing people, their intentions do not mean jack shit.

Debatable. Citizens United vs. FEC needs to be overturned for this to truly be the case, and even if it was, so what?

I'm not sheepish enough to believe that morality changes because of what a law book says.

15. it is up to you to prove it since you are the one making allegations on here. Thats 101, you make a point you back it up with something, otherwise its just fucking white noise. And don't feel too bad, every single person who has tried to rile up shit about this has met the same fate as you, since there is zero evidence. Obviously. If there was evidence, as others above have said, it would have been leaked, obviously. Everything else the guy has done has been leaked one way or another, why is it that the only thing we know of so far was the FACT that comey DID tell trump he was NOT under investigation. 3 times. So funny that all the pseudo damaging bullshit has been leaked but not that tidbit. Doesn't that make you wonder?

Hah, after reading back through your response again I see that you have already answered my previous question. "doesn't that make you wonder" when you said that you will 100% agree with mueller finds, without even having a fucking clue as to what is in that report. Hook, line, sinker. msnbc and george soros thank you for being such a good little soldier for them.

16. thank you for your service sir!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. The guy pulled the "fighting for your freedoms" schtick? Seriously?

And yet at the same time you heavily imply that imprisonment for anti-government speech, perhaps the most important of the rights you allegedly fought to protect, are a respectable policy.

Then proceeds to call me a snowflake while having a tantrum that someone criticized the government.