SHERIFF '' JOE ARPAIO ''

Discussion in 'Politics' started by chicken, Aug 30, 2017.

1. NO, you didn't..you just started with the same ole BS!;)

• Like Like x 1
  2. No drug cartel? really? You must be smoking some good weed. Follow the rules in your state and you are golden . Thats what I do because I have way to much going on to take chances. Even though it is legal in Oregon there are still rules, or you get in trouble.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. And you don't even know how to properly capitalise a name. Hehehe, sorry, couldn't help myself

• Like Like x 1
  4. You Republicans are the ones that would be freaking the hell out if a Democrat did any of the things this President has done, Why so much the Double Standard ?
    Trumps Smarter than that. That's a freaking joke. that man has the smarts of a 11 year old. Furthermore if you think Sessions isn't going after weed, you're not listening to what is really going on now are you.
    3 million more votes which now I am sure would be 40 million more if you polled right now, the 36% will always go with party before the people and those are the facts............. Oh one more thing here, why do you seem to divide people by left and right, are we all not people inhabiting the same small planet, that is the other problem screw the left and the right, We are all people and if we don't have enough common sense god gave us what use is anything.............

• Winner Winner x 2
  5. Wrong.

Theres Is No Limit, on what you can carry, and the Obama administration, got rid of it, thats why Sessions, is bringing it back.

6. #67 jimihendrix42, Sep 7, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2017
    I bet you didint smoke when weed was Illegal ???? If you did you werent following the rules of Your State.:judge::cop::confused_2::confused_2::ey::ey::ey::poke::poke:

If I follow the rules in my state, I have to quit smoking. Im not in a friendly state, and in my state I also cant vote. Get off your high horse.

Bad Rules were Made to Be Broken. Thats why you can do what you do now, because those before you put their asses on the line, and took the heat.

I was also not a Cartel, when I was charged with Mandatory Minimum of 10-Life, and a $3,000,000 - $5,000,000 fine. I was Me, and my 70 years old partner, who ratted me out. I made so many clones because I could, I was bored, it was winter, and because I was accounting for many that may not make it, or be less than good, but they all 95% took, so I/We had more than I knew what to do with, so he was just going to put as many as possible on his 2000 acre cattle farm in central Ky.

The house we were renting was in his name.

Oh, I even told them it was my idea, and was the mastermind of the operation, even after the fucker told on me, and gave me no warning they ( FBI ) had brought him back 175 miles, and interrogated him, and then let him go, and never gave me any warning they were coming.

I gave him 500 clones, and I had 500 more, I was going to give him, but they charged ME with LL 1000 of them. I got 15 years. I wasnt a Cartel. Neither was he. Hes dead. Prostate cancer.

7. When you break the law and go to jail/prison you give up your rights, period. If you are caught with drugs of any kind in a state that it is illegal YOU know the consequences. I take that chance every day in a state where a seed can put me in prison. I TAKE THAT CHANCE!! There is no inmate, regardless of their crime, who deserves better "rights" than a soldier who gives us our freedoms. In my opinion the chain gangs should be put back in place and save us some tax dollars.

.Durban Poison

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. On point!
    On a unrelated topic
    Legitimate indentured service programs could go a long way towards fixing the immigration process...

• Like Like x 2
  9. Well, I am certainly not listening to you with anything more than entertainment in mind. You lost me with the 11 year old billionaire rant. I believe if the election were held today President Trump would still be President Trump. I believe that Trump is stronger today than he was on Nov 8th.

When the Dems chose to call 63 million citizens racists nazi bigots because of an 11 year old temper tantrum over losing an election, they are to blame for being the dividers. In the world I live in those are fighting words.

Oh and one more thing, I really wish the best for you but you need to show a little more respect for our president if you want people to come together someday. I gave Obama a chance at the beginning of his first term and actually thought race relations were going to be better than ever before. What the hell happened?

• Agree Agree x 3
  10. I wasn't calling you a cartel. Sessions and President Trump are going after the cartels, gang members and illegal criminal immigrants.

1k clones? you would go to prison in Oregon for that, and its legal here. I don't know if moving to another state would help you any. good luck

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. Racists happened.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. And Republicans dare to call people statists?

It's very obvious reading this thread that the real statists in the US are the Republicans/Conservatives.

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. So Holocaust prisoners and Civil Rights activists deserved fewer rights than someone who signs up to go kill people to line the pockets of defense contractors and oil companies.

Makes perfect sense <_<

• Like Like x 1
  14. coming from you comrade P, I would probably consider that a compliment considering you meant it in a derogatory sense.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. I don't know any racist before or after the election. Are they everywhere? or somewhere you can point a finger? Or do you really think there are 63 million of them?

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. *grunts with creepy Ozarks arousal*

17. upload_2017-9-8_9-40-12.png

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. If the cap fits J. :)

• Like Like x 1
  19. Dream on, I really could care less if you choose to read for entertainment or the facts, I was pulling for Trump when he first started running, I thought great someone who isn't a politician, that should scare the crap out of these lying politicians.
    That was until I started to do my Research on Trump, I won't waste anymore of your time seems you are only reading my post as entertainment.
    I am not the one dividing this Country either, it's the man in the W.H. Period, Do some real research and if you don't see the same person I did, then I really don't know what to say to you anymore...... If you really want me to list everything I'll be happy too.
    Oh one more thing If Trump wants the People's Respect, he should show he respects his job. This isn't a Joke to me or most American's........... you might try to listen or watch Real News or look up Facts that were not put in by propaganda media out of Russia. Good Day Sir.........

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1