Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount

Sheriff destroys plants and gets sued!

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Marsdude, Dec 21, 2012.

1. LOL the funny part for me was that he wants $5000 per plant which is what the sheriffs department claimed it was worth. I'm sure you've all seen on TV how cops love to exaggerate the value of drugs. "This Closet grow room can produce over 1 million dollars worth of cannabis, we got so many marijuanas of the streets."

2. If we had that much the prices would be a lot lower. :rolleyes: :p

3. It will be interesting to see what happens with this.

4. I hope he gets paid exactly what police testify the product is worth. :devious:

Police have relied on people to be grateful they have escaped with their freedom intact, rather than fighting for the value of their illegally disposed of posessions. Time for a change. :wave:

5. Amen.

6. I hope he wins that $210,000, it'll set a nice precedence.

7. That's pretty funny.

8. Hell yeah! Fuck the zealous bastard lol. LEGAL HERB FOR ALL!

9. Nice to see some change. Cop got what he deserved.

10. good for this guy, i hope he gets his 210k for his stolen plants. damn thief cops.

11. I think you missed one key word - "testified". If the cop(s) testified at his trial that the plants are worth $5000 a piece, there's not much they can do about it now without being hauled into court for perjury. Gotta love it.

12. lmao the cops trolled themselves

13. It would be an incredible win for the movement if the the police have to him a quarter of a million dollars.

It's ironic, because as stated before, the government loves to jack up street value, to make it appear so profitable and criminal and this is a case were they may get a taste if their own poison.

Also, cops are known for this, taking evidence and never returning it, assuming it is intended to be returned. Obviously if you shoot someone your probably not gunna get that gun back :/

^
    This is something that really just pisses me off about cops. It's blatant abuse if power and they get away with it all the time.

It's time for them to fork over their appraised value.