Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sheridan or Picard, Skywalker or Kirk?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Digit, Apr 20, 2003.

?

which is the best in terms of social commentary?

1. Babylon 5

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Star Trek (The Original Series)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Star Trek: The Next Generation

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Star Trek - Deap Space 9

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Star Trek Voyager

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Star Trek Enterprise

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. StarGate SG-1

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. FarScape

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. News Programes/Channels

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. The Super Bowl (or other major sports event - not including imaginary sports like WWF wrestling)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. hehehehehehe... back to the 'good ol days' of making unique, original, bizzarrrrre, challenging, interesting, pointless, quality or otherwise descriptive in some other way type polls.

2. after much thinking i've just realised i've gone and stumped myself....

i cannot decide between bab5, Next Gen or StarTrekTOS.....

doh.

3. i dont know aaaaany of those, i mean i know what they are but i dont watch them. why did you say skywalker if there arent any star wars options?

4. thnx for the reminder sam...

i was gonna put in a bunch of films too, but after i got through all the star treks there was no room.

whadya think....

should i just delete this whole thing?

it really is kinda crap...

i coud make a better one.

this is what happens when machine gun out three polls at the end of my tether when im sleep deprived. (although the ashley judd poll was ok hehehe)

5. Next Generation all the way.

6. What am I trying to answer here? Confused...

7. Original series...qubbiles are damn funny when your stoned. Bill reminds you of future an present day counterpart with his usual speech patterns and spock is just funny to look at.

8. all of those shows lick prostate glan

9. hmm...

you know, i never payed enough attention to any of them to notice it as a social commentary...

star wars is the only science fiction i was big on.

superbowl??? hahaha digit, ill never figure you out :p

(btw, my vote went to the news. although i dont know if i stand by that, the more i think about it.., not so much social commentary as propagandic bullshit... propagandic? ah you know what i mean :D )

10. The Super Bowl and News are the only ones I've ever really seen. I'm gonna vote Super Bowl?

11. only seen series one of B5 and it sucks so even though i am aware of that it gets more complex i cant say it, and since DS9 is my fave series of trek i keep wanting to go for it even though i know it aint got as much social commentary as next gen, but some of DS9s is more obvious... AAAAAAAAAAAAARGH, stoopid poll!!!!

12. gotta go FARSCAPE....

I love that show I have all 4 seasons on my PC as well as the 2 part miniseries afterwards.

13. ...funny to say my dad made us watch the entire season ...of babylon...5..
    over time i started to like it...and the best part was the amount of drug's... lol